Heading to Italy for our fourth trip in late March. Will be visiting our daughter who will be studying in Rome. Will be going March March 22 - April 6 due to my son's spring break schedule. My parents are coming as well (we have traveled with them several times before). They have never been to Italy, so want to be sure they do the must sees, but I also want to be sure and go to one place I haven't been to, and we haven't been to the Amalfi Coast. Will probably stay in Sorrento or Positano. I am fully aware of what the weather will be like at this time of year, but aside from that, what will it be like during Easter weekend - everything closed? festive? Was thinking to head down on Thurs. for 3 nights. Would we be able to take the train back to Rome on Sunday (Easter) or would it be better to wait until Monday? Daughter may have to be back on Monday for class. Thanks!
Amalfi Coast Easter weekend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Best hostels from experience
- 6 Istanbul Itinerary
- 7 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 8 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 9 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 12 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 13 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 14 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 15 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 16 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 17 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 24 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 25 Why don't the French want to work?