Heading to Italy for our fourth trip in late March. Will be visiting our daughter who will be studying in Rome. Will be going March March 22 - April 6 due to my son's spring break schedule. My parents are coming as well (we have traveled with them several times before). They have never been to Italy, so want to be sure they do the must sees, but I also want to be sure and go to one place I haven't been to, and we haven't been to the Amalfi Coast. Will probably stay in Sorrento or Positano. I am fully aware of what the weather will be like at this time of year, but aside from that, what will it be like during Easter weekend - everything closed? festive? Was thinking to head down on Thurs. for 3 nights. Would we be able to take the train back to Rome on Sunday (Easter) or would it be better to wait until Monday? Daughter may have to be back on Monday for class. Thanks!
Amalfi Coast Easter weekend
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 2 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 3 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 9 how long in Malta?
- 10 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 11 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 12 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 13 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 14 Chip & Pin Only
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 Where to eat in Venice?
- 17 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 18 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 19 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 20 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 21 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 22 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 23 DeGaulle Airport
- 24 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 25 Paris Photo from Bing Today