Heading to Italy for our fourth trip in late March. Will be visiting our daughter who will be studying in Rome. Will be going March March 22 - April 6 due to my son's spring break schedule. My parents are coming as well (we have traveled with them several times before). They have never been to Italy, so want to be sure they do the must sees, but I also want to be sure and go to one place I haven't been to, and we haven't been to the Amalfi Coast. Will probably stay in Sorrento or Positano. I am fully aware of what the weather will be like at this time of year, but aside from that, what will it be like during Easter weekend - everything closed? festive? Was thinking to head down on Thurs. for 3 nights. Would we be able to take the train back to Rome on Sunday (Easter) or would it be better to wait until Monday? Daughter may have to be back on Monday for class. Thanks!
Amalfi Coast Easter weekend
- 1 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 2 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 5 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 6 portugal
- 7 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 A chacun son goût
- 11 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 14 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 15 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 16 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 17 Help with itenerary
- 18 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 21 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 24 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 25 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July