Heading to Italy for our fourth trip in late March. Will be visiting our daughter who will be studying in Rome. Will be going March March 22 - April 6 due to my son's spring break schedule. My parents are coming as well (we have traveled with them several times before). They have never been to Italy, so want to be sure they do the must sees, but I also want to be sure and go to one place I haven't been to, and we haven't been to the Amalfi Coast. Will probably stay in Sorrento or Positano. I am fully aware of what the weather will be like at this time of year, but aside from that, what will it be like during Easter weekend - everything closed? festive? Was thinking to head down on Thurs. for 3 nights. Would we be able to take the train back to Rome on Sunday (Easter) or would it be better to wait until Monday? Daughter may have to be back on Monday for class. Thanks!
Amalfi Coast Easter weekend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 6 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 7 England & Scotland in April
- 8 Your favourite places in Bath
- 9 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Shipping Prosecco
- 16 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 19 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco