Heading to Italy for our fourth trip in late March. Will be visiting our daughter who will be studying in Rome. Will be going March March 22 - April 6 due to my son's spring break schedule. My parents are coming as well (we have traveled with them several times before). They have never been to Italy, so want to be sure they do the must sees, but I also want to be sure and go to one place I haven't been to, and we haven't been to the Amalfi Coast. Will probably stay in Sorrento or Positano. I am fully aware of what the weather will be like at this time of year, but aside from that, what will it be like during Easter weekend - everything closed? festive? Was thinking to head down on Thurs. for 3 nights. Would we be able to take the train back to Rome on Sunday (Easter) or would it be better to wait until Monday? Daughter may have to be back on Monday for class. Thanks!
Amalfi Coast Easter weekend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 France,Spain,Italy
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015