Heading to Italy for our fourth trip in late March. Will be visiting our daughter who will be studying in Rome. Will be going March March 22 - April 6 due to my son's spring break schedule. My parents are coming as well (we have traveled with them several times before). They have never been to Italy, so want to be sure they do the must sees, but I also want to be sure and go to one place I haven't been to, and we haven't been to the Amalfi Coast. Will probably stay in Sorrento or Positano. I am fully aware of what the weather will be like at this time of year, but aside from that, what will it be like during Easter weekend - everything closed? festive? Was thinking to head down on Thurs. for 3 nights. Would we be able to take the train back to Rome on Sunday (Easter) or would it be better to wait until Monday? Daughter may have to be back on Monday for class. Thanks!
Amalfi Coast Easter weekend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Oktoberfest reservations
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 Eurostar booking
- 10 Questions for my German friends
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 italy
- 21 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?