Heading to Italy for our fourth trip in late March. Will be visiting our daughter who will be studying in Rome. Will be going March March 22 - April 6 due to my son's spring break schedule. My parents are coming as well (we have traveled with them several times before). They have never been to Italy, so want to be sure they do the must sees, but I also want to be sure and go to one place I haven't been to, and we haven't been to the Amalfi Coast. Will probably stay in Sorrento or Positano. I am fully aware of what the weather will be like at this time of year, but aside from that, what will it be like during Easter weekend - everything closed? festive? Was thinking to head down on Thurs. for 3 nights. Would we be able to take the train back to Rome on Sunday (Easter) or would it be better to wait until Monday? Daughter may have to be back on Monday for class. Thanks!
Amalfi Coast Easter weekend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on France travel
- 2 Ireland or Scotland
- 3 Cruise the River Shannon
- 4 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 11 Autumn in Paris
- 12 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 13 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 14 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Where to go in France mid July?
- 18 trip to norway
- 19 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 20 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 21 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Food tours in Rome?