Heading to Italy for our fourth trip in late March. Will be visiting our daughter who will be studying in Rome. Will be going March March 22 - April 6 due to my son's spring break schedule. My parents are coming as well (we have traveled with them several times before). They have never been to Italy, so want to be sure they do the must sees, but I also want to be sure and go to one place I haven't been to, and we haven't been to the Amalfi Coast. Will probably stay in Sorrento or Positano. I am fully aware of what the weather will be like at this time of year, but aside from that, what will it be like during Easter weekend - everything closed? festive? Was thinking to head down on Thurs. for 3 nights. Would we be able to take the train back to Rome on Sunday (Easter) or would it be better to wait until Monday? Daughter may have to be back on Monday for class. Thanks!
Amalfi Coast Easter weekend
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 4 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 7 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 8 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 9 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 10 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 13 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 14 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 15 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 16 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 17 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 18 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 19 Scotland day tour
- 20 England sites not to miss
- 21 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 24 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 25 Touring Europe with 1 year old