My boyfriend and I will be visiting Italy mid-November, and I wanted to get an idea of the most affordable way to get from Rome to Positano.
I hear that the bus that goes directly to Positano closes after September, is there a train and bus connection we can take instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim Card Options
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 4 38 Days in Paris
- 5 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Day trip ideas
- 9 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 10 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 11 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 12 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 13 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 14 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 15 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 16 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 20 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Things to do in Brussels
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?