I will be taking a day trip to the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento. I have 7 hrs including travel time and would like to see if anyone has any suggested itineraries/towns to visit. Here are the things I am looking for. Overall, I want a fairly laidback day to explore the area.
- Stop at some vista points to walk around/photos
- Stop for lunch (does anyone have any recommendations on a place that serves the famous sea urchin pasta?)
- Stop at those handmade/custom sandal shops around Ravello
- Visit St. Andrew's dome in Amalfi
- Time permitting have a drink at a bar/restaurant with a view
Appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 An evening in London
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 11 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 21 Safety in Rome
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?