I will be taking a day trip to the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento. I have 7 hrs including travel time and would like to see if anyone has any suggested itineraries/towns to visit. Here are the things I am looking for. Overall, I want a fairly laidback day to explore the area.
- Stop at some vista points to walk around/photos
- Stop for lunch (does anyone have any recommendations on a place that serves the famous sea urchin pasta?)
- Stop at those handmade/custom sandal shops around Ravello
- Visit St. Andrew's dome in Amalfi
- Time permitting have a drink at a bar/restaurant with a view
Appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help