I will be taking a day trip to the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento. I have 7 hrs including travel time and would like to see if anyone has any suggested itineraries/towns to visit. Here are the things I am looking for. Overall, I want a fairly laidback day to explore the area.
- Stop at some vista points to walk around/photos
- Stop for lunch (does anyone have any recommendations on a place that serves the famous sea urchin pasta?)
- Stop at those handmade/custom sandal shops around Ravello
- Visit St. Andrew's dome in Amalfi
- Time permitting have a drink at a bar/restaurant with a view
Appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】메가카지노
- 2 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】사이판카지노
- 3 라이브슬롯머신【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 4 My Topic Title신개념바카라룰【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 5 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】베팅바카라
- 6 블랙잭필승법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 7 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Bus Strike
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 12 London best location
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 17 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 24 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 25 Paris doctor house calls