I will be taking a day trip to the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento. I have 7 hrs including travel time and would like to see if anyone has any suggested itineraries/towns to visit. Here are the things I am looking for. Overall, I want a fairly laidback day to explore the area.
- Stop at some vista points to walk around/photos
- Stop for lunch (does anyone have any recommendations on a place that serves the famous sea urchin pasta?)
- Stop at those handmade/custom sandal shops around Ravello
- Visit St. Andrew's dome in Amalfi
- Time permitting have a drink at a bar/restaurant with a view
Appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 5 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 17 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Granada to Madrid
- 19 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 20 Tour groups
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Hiking in Tirol/Austria