I have 4-5 hours to spend in the Amalfi coast with a driver (travelling from Sorrento). Can you please help provide some suggestions on itinerary? Below are some sights I want to see and places I should stop. Appreciate any feedback on how to plan the day. I'm mostly interested in strollilng the town and enjoying some of the restaurants/cafe.
- Stop in Le Sirenuse oyster bar
-Villa Cimbrone in Ravello
Thanks in advance!
Amalfi Coast Daytrip- Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 3 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 19 Where to go in France mid July?
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 22 Cruise the River Shannon
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 Ireland or Scotland