I have 4-5 hours to spend in the Amalfi coast with a driver (travelling from Sorrento). Can you please help provide some suggestions on itinerary? Below are some sights I want to see and places I should stop. Appreciate any feedback on how to plan the day. I'm mostly interested in strollilng the town and enjoying some of the restaurants/cafe.
- Stop in Le Sirenuse oyster bar
-Villa Cimbrone in Ravello
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Hotels
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 5 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 8 First time in France
- 9 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 10 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 11 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 12 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 13 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 14 Portugal itinerary help
- 15 First Time Solo Travel info
- 16 Prague hotels
- 17 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 18 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 Munich
- 23 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 24 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th