I have 4-5 hours to spend in the Amalfi coast with a driver (travelling from Sorrento). Can you please help provide some suggestions on itinerary? Below are some sights I want to see and places I should stop. Appreciate any feedback on how to plan the day. I'm mostly interested in strollilng the town and enjoying some of the restaurants/cafe.
- Stop in Le Sirenuse oyster bar
-Villa Cimbrone in Ravello
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 the reality that it helps
- 2 London dining service charge
- 3 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 4 Venice to Positano
- 5 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 8 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 9 Scotland Question
- 10 London Paris
- 11 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 16 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 17 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 18 Scandinavia????
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 21 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 22 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 23 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby