I have 4-5 hours to spend in the Amalfi coast with a driver (travelling from Sorrento). Can you please help provide some suggestions on itinerary? Below are some sights I want to see and places I should stop. Appreciate any feedback on how to plan the day. I'm mostly interested in strollilng the town and enjoying some of the restaurants/cafe.
- Stop in Le Sirenuse oyster bar
-Villa Cimbrone in Ravello
Thanks in advance!
Amalfi Coast Daytrip- Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 2 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 3 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 4 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 9 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 12 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 15 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 16 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 21 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Sicily 4-6 weeks