I have 4-5 hours to spend in the Amalfi coast with a driver (travelling from Sorrento). Can you please help provide some suggestions on itinerary? Below are some sights I want to see and places I should stop. Appreciate any feedback on how to plan the day. I'm mostly interested in strollilng the town and enjoying some of the restaurants/cafe.
- Stop in Le Sirenuse oyster bar
-Villa Cimbrone in Ravello
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I may be wrong....
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 5 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 8 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 9 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 10 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 11 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 12 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 13 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 14 French Wedding
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 18 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 19 Porto...Questions !
- 20 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 21 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 22 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 23 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Italy Dolomites in early April