I have 4-5 hours to spend in the Amalfi coast with a driver (travelling from Sorrento). Can you please help provide some suggestions on itinerary? Below are some sights I want to see and places I should stop. Appreciate any feedback on how to plan the day. I'm mostly interested in strollilng the town and enjoying some of the restaurants/cafe.
- Stop in Le Sirenuse oyster bar
-Villa Cimbrone in Ravello
Thanks in advance!
Amalfi Coast Daytrip- Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 6 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 9 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 12 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 20 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?