I have 4-5 hours to spend in the Amalfi coast with a driver (travelling from Sorrento). Can you please help provide some suggestions on itinerary? Below are some sights I want to see and places I should stop. Appreciate any feedback on how to plan the day. I'm mostly interested in strollilng the town and enjoying some of the restaurants/cafe.
- Stop in Le Sirenuse oyster bar
-Villa Cimbrone in Ravello
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Budapest & Prague
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 11 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 12 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Athens
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 23 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 24 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 25 Petrol in Greece