I have 4-5 hours to spend in the Amalfi coast with a driver (travelling from Sorrento). Can you please help provide some suggestions on itinerary? Below are some sights I want to see and places I should stop. Appreciate any feedback on how to plan the day. I'm mostly interested in strollilng the town and enjoying some of the restaurants/cafe.
- Stop in Le Sirenuse oyster bar
-Villa Cimbrone in Ravello
Thanks in advance!
Amalfi Coast Daytrip- Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 9 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 17 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia