I am planning a day trip to Capri and the Amalfi Coast from Naples in early June. I want to take a ferry fron Naples and visit the Blue Grotto in the morning and then take a ferry to Sorrento. From Sorrento to Salerno, I want to ride the SITA bus and also the ferry. From Salerno I plan to take a train back to Naples. In terns of scenic beauty, I am not sure which parts of the Sorrento to Salerno trip should I do by bus and which ones by ferry? Also if presume that if one does the trip in reverse (Salerno to Sorrento), the crowds on the bus would be lesser. However, in this case, as the bus would be on the lane closer to the cliffs and not the one closer to the sea,would I see less of the scenic beauty of the coast?
Amalfi Coast Day Trip Itinerary-Advice Required
- 1 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 5 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 6 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 ferry to Harwich
- 10 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 11 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Berlin Hotels
- 14 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 15 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 16 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 19 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 20 Tennyson Home
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 Where to stay in London in July
- 24 Backpacking through Europe
- 25 best place to get euros for Ireland trip