My girlfriend and are are planning our trip to Amalfi Coast June 19-22. We just ordered the flights and are now looking for accommodations. So far, Airbnb seems to be a good option, since many hotels are booked and are more expensive.
But now for the real question: Is Conca dei Marini a good place to stay on the Amalfi Coast?
We have found what seems to be a beautiful little apartment there, but I wanted to ask all the experts in here first. Are we missing out on anything but not staying in Positano or Amalfi?
We'd love some sight seeing and some relaxing. Probably 50/50. That is, hanging on the beach some days and going on small trips and day trips other days.
We are considering the following citites:
- Conca dei Marini
Any advice is greatly appreciated (and I know this topic has been discussed at length).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노㉿카지노바카라사이트
- 2 바카라머니＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노㏂인터넷카지노추천
- 3 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노‡카지노사이트
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 11 Campervan in Croatia
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 15 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 16 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 24 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 25 Greek Islands (small)