My girlfriend and are are planning our trip to Amalfi Coast June 19-22. We just ordered the flights and are now looking for accommodations. So far, Airbnb seems to be a good option, since many hotels are booked and are more expensive.
But now for the real question: Is Conca dei Marini a good place to stay on the Amalfi Coast?
We have found what seems to be a beautiful little apartment there, but I wanted to ask all the experts in here first. Are we missing out on anything but not staying in Positano or Amalfi?
We'd love some sight seeing and some relaxing. Probably 50/50. That is, hanging on the beach some days and going on small trips and day trips other days.
We are considering the following citites:
- Conca dei Marini
Any advice is greatly appreciated (and I know this topic has been discussed at length).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 COX @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre SUPP0RT 24/7
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Maximizing Norway time
- 20 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 21 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 22 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 23 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 24 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 25 Hiking in Switzerland