My girlfriend and are are planning our trip to Amalfi Coast June 19-22. We just ordered the flights and are now looking for accommodations. So far, Airbnb seems to be a good option, since many hotels are booked and are more expensive.
But now for the real question: Is Conca dei Marini a good place to stay on the Amalfi Coast?
We have found what seems to be a beautiful little apartment there, but I wanted to ask all the experts in here first. Are we missing out on anything but not staying in Positano or Amalfi?
We'd love some sight seeing and some relaxing. Probably 50/50. That is, hanging on the beach some days and going on small trips and day trips other days.
We are considering the following citites:
- Conca dei Marini
Any advice is greatly appreciated (and I know this topic has been discussed at length).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace to Austria?
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Private Guide in Lyon
- 7 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Budapest language lessons
- 11 Budapest Card
- 12 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 base for Andalucia
- 15 barcelona neighborhood
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?