My girlfriend and are are planning our trip to Amalfi Coast June 19-22. We just ordered the flights and are now looking for accommodations. So far, Airbnb seems to be a good option, since many hotels are booked and are more expensive.
But now for the real question: Is Conca dei Marini a good place to stay on the Amalfi Coast?
We have found what seems to be a beautiful little apartment there, but I wanted to ask all the experts in here first. Are we missing out on anything but not staying in Positano or Amalfi?
We'd love some sight seeing and some relaxing. Probably 50/50. That is, hanging on the beach some days and going on small trips and day trips other days.
We are considering the following citites:
- Conca dei Marini
Any advice is greatly appreciated (and I know this topic has been discussed at length).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 서초오피 서초건마 아 달〘서초휴게텔 www.adal.ml 서초마사지 서초키스방
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 7 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 12 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 16 Nafplio to Hydra
- 17 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Prague itinerary advice
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 25 Italian lakes