Appreciate this question has been done to death, however my searches result in a variety of recommendations, all of which have left me a little confused. Hence, I thought I would ask for some more specific advice.
We are planning a short (12-13 days total) trip to Italy in end May/beginning June. Our intentions are to spend the first 4-5 days/nights in Rome, before heading to the Amalfi Coast.
Last year (around the same time) we travelled to Florence and the Cinque Terre (picking up a car to drive between the two); so we thought we'd go south this time.
My question is - we plan to spend around 5 days on the coast (probably just out of Positano), and would like to drive the coast. Therefore, wondering where the best place is to pick up and drop off a vehicle.
Current considerations is to catch the train from Rome to Naples and pick up a car there, going straight out of Naples.
Other options include to pick up and/or drop off at Sorrento, but that seems less convenient than Naples?
Secondly, is it a bad time in June (around 5th - 12th) to be driving the coast? I suspect it's before the absolute peak of the summer?
Thirdly and finally, is it a bad idea to spend ~ 5-6 nights in the one place (we were thinking of staying here in Positano: http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g194863-d2284867-Reviews-Colle_dell_Ara-Positano_Amalfi_Coast_Campania.html )? Should we really be going between the various spots (we obviously intend to for day trips, at least).
Any advice greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라포지션【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】강원랜드잭팟ふ
- 2 바카라배팅법【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】카지노방법だ
- 3 바카라군단【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】바카라출목표ぢ
- 4 카지노베이【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】실시간카지노る
- 5 바카라노하우【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】호게임く
- 6 바카라이기는법【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】바카라따는법の
- 7 바카라따는법【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】블랙잭승률ん
- 8 바카라게임하는법【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】빅브라더바카라ょ
- 9 바카라이기는방법【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】강원랜드사이트ね
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 바카라규칙【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】룰렛이기는법ょ
- 12 바카라룰【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】룰렛게임룰の
- 13 바카라군단카페【ＮＦＰ３４。ＣＯＭ】월드바카라게임べ
- 14 San Sebastian
- 15 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 car for four adults and four bikes
- 18 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 19 Barcelona cooking classes
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy