My daughter and I will be spending one night in Sorrento. We will have seen Pompeii on the way there. We have most of one day (a Sunday in early June) to see some of the Amalfi Coast. We have to be in Rome by that night. I realize we won't be able to see it all, but was thinking of a combination of bus and ferry or hydrofoil. I can find the bus schedule online, but am having difficulty finding or making sense of the boat schedules online. We were wanting to go to Positano, but am open to other suggestions. I would appreciate any itinerary and transportation help. Also, we will be taking a train from Naples to Rome, but what is the best way to get to Naples-the Circumvesuviana or boat. I wish we had more time to spend in this area, but this is all that worked with the rest of our trip. Thanks.
Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 16 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 19 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 20 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 25 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters