My daughter and I will be spending one night in Sorrento. We will have seen Pompeii on the way there. We have most of one day (a Sunday in early June) to see some of the Amalfi Coast. We have to be in Rome by that night. I realize we won't be able to see it all, but was thinking of a combination of bus and ferry or hydrofoil. I can find the bus schedule online, but am having difficulty finding or making sense of the boat schedules online. We were wanting to go to Positano, but am open to other suggestions. I would appreciate any itinerary and transportation help. Also, we will be taking a train from Naples to Rome, but what is the best way to get to Naples-the Circumvesuviana or boat. I wish we had more time to spend in this area, but this is all that worked with the rest of our trip. Thanks.
Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 10 Hours in Brussels
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris