My daughter and I will be spending one night in Sorrento. We will have seen Pompeii on the way there. We have most of one day (a Sunday in early June) to see some of the Amalfi Coast. We have to be in Rome by that night. I realize we won't be able to see it all, but was thinking of a combination of bus and ferry or hydrofoil. I can find the bus schedule online, but am having difficulty finding or making sense of the boat schedules online. We were wanting to go to Positano, but am open to other suggestions. I would appreciate any itinerary and transportation help. Also, we will be taking a train from Naples to Rome, but what is the best way to get to Naples-the Circumvesuviana or boat. I wish we had more time to spend in this area, but this is all that worked with the rest of our trip. Thanks.
Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Cotswold Churches
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Best beach town in Italy?
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy