My daughter and I will be spending one night in Sorrento. We will have seen Pompeii on the way there. We have most of one day (a Sunday in early June) to see some of the Amalfi Coast. We have to be in Rome by that night. I realize we won't be able to see it all, but was thinking of a combination of bus and ferry or hydrofoil. I can find the bus schedule online, but am having difficulty finding or making sense of the boat schedules online. We were wanting to go to Positano, but am open to other suggestions. I would appreciate any itinerary and transportation help. Also, we will be taking a train from Naples to Rome, but what is the best way to get to Naples-the Circumvesuviana or boat. I wish we had more time to spend in this area, but this is all that worked with the rest of our trip. Thanks.
Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Istanbul hotels
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 17 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?