We are planning to spend about one week on the amalfi coast without a car. Will it be a problem to travel the towns by ferry in mid Sept? Does it make more sense to stay in one town and take day trips to the others or is it feasible to stay in a few towns for a couple of nights each since we'd have to take our luggage on the ferries. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a week or a little longer on the Amalfi coast?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 13 British drivers
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Spain Travel
- 22 Venice in Jan
- 23 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!