I am planning a trip to Italy this September, my boyfriend and I want to go to Rome and then go down to the Amalfi coast, the duration of the trip would be about 9 days (Rome for about 5 days and Amalfi 4). This is not my first time travelling however it is for my boyfriend, I have gone on trips but only visited one city at a time. After looking into it, I feel like I have gathered enough information on how to get from Rome to Amalfi, but I am still unsure about transportation and day trips from Amalfi. We would like to visit Pompeii, Capri, Positano and maybe Paestum but I'm usure if staying in Amalfi would be the best place to have a decent access to these places. Would it be better to stay in Naples and do the day trips from there? Would Capri be the best option? We want to see the beauty of Amalfi but we also want to visit around.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated since I feel a little overwhelmed with this planning since I do not have much experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/nutraher-lean
- 2 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 8 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Juangfrau / mt
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 18 Questions about Polish sights
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Italy
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy