I am looking for budget accommodation on the Amalfi Coast preferably in a small village near the sea. Cetara was my favourite, but can't find any accommodation there. I will be travelling alone and was hoping to stay with a host family.
any assistance much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 배팅사이트【【〃ac2323 . com〃】】코드 : sk77 해외놀이터
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 20 Transportation
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Things to do in Montpellier
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing