I am looking for budget accommodation on the Amalfi Coast preferably in a small village near the sea. Cetara was my favourite, but can't find any accommodation there. I will be travelling alone and was hoping to stay with a host family.
any assistance much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary help please
- 2 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 3 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 4 Attention guys
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 12 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 13 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 14 Berlin to Italy
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Florence - Where to stay
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Killarney
- 19 Where to go!?
- 20 First time in Bulgaria
- 21 Vacation
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 24 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?