I am looking for budget accommodation on the Amalfi Coast preferably in a small village near the sea. Cetara was my favourite, but can't find any accommodation there. I will be travelling alone and was hoping to stay with a host family.
any assistance much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 2 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 3 April in Madrid
- 4 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 5 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 6 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 7 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 8 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 9 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 10 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 11 Amsterday > Bruges
- 12 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 13 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 14 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 15 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 16 Great restaurants in Italy
- 17 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 18 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 19 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 20 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 21 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 24 CDG questions
- 25 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?