I am looking for budget accommodation on the Amalfi Coast preferably in a small village near the sea. Cetara was my favourite, but can't find any accommodation there. I will be travelling alone and was hoping to stay with a host family.
any assistance much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 men's shoes spain
- 2 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 3 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 Unique Venice Activity
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 12 London visit
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 17 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?