I am looking for budget accommodation on the Amalfi Coast preferably in a small village near the sea. Cetara was my favourite, but can't find any accommodation there. I will be travelling alone and was hoping to stay with a host family.
any assistance much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 3 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 4 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 7 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London (revised)
- 8 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 9 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 10 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 Which area to stay in London
- 15 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 16 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 22 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland