My wife and i are looking to spend 14 to 16 days on the Amalfi Coast, in may of 2013. We would like to fly into Naples and rent a car for the entire trip and drive the coast,stopping for 2- 3 nights in each town, is this something that you recomend? We have driven in France and Italy before and love it stopping in quaint towns eating and drinking our way thru our trip, Can you give us some suggestions, We lookng for 4-5 star hotels with A/C and nice beaches and pools,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 3 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 6 Moving to Belfast
- 7 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 10 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 Scuol, Switzerland
- 25 2 Weeks in Paris