My wife and i are looking to spend 14 to 16 days on the Amalfi Coast, in may of 2013. We would like to fly into Naples and rent a car for the entire trip and drive the coast,stopping for 2- 3 nights in each town, is this something that you recomend? We have driven in France and Italy before and love it stopping in quaint towns eating and drinking our way thru our trip, Can you give us some suggestions, We lookng for 4-5 star hotels with A/C and nice beaches and pools,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Mycenae Documentary
- 25 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.