I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 Germany in December Trip Report
- 5 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 8 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 9 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 10 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 train or plane
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments