I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 4 Ravello to Paestum
- 5 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 6 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 7 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 13 Itinerary Help!
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 16 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 17 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 18 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 19 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 5 Days in Corsica
- 24 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy