I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
- 1 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 4 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 ferry to Harwich
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 14 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 15 just want to know
- 16 Planning my trip to Italy
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 19 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 20 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 21 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 22 East coast trains
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy