I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to take to Germany
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 4 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 5 4 week trip Turkey
- 6 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 7 Advices about our itiniary
- 8 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 11 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 14 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 15 Private transportation
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Suggestions for travel
- 19 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 20 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 21 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 22 Holiday in Austria
- 23 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 24 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 25 Italy with my 22 year old son