I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 Vacation
- 3 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 4 First time in London
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 23 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents