I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in France and England
- 2 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 3 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 Florence, Italy
- 6 Italy trains question
- 7 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 8 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 9 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 10 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 11 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 12 FCO connection time
- 13 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 14 Slovania & Croatia
- 15 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 16 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 17 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 18 Train rides
- 19 Departure Tax in UK
- 20 I'm back.....
- 21 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 22 Naples to Pompeii
- 23 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 24 European Championship
- 25 Amsterdam Hotel