I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 2 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 3 Scotland Highlands
- 4 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 5 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 6 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 9 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 12 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 13 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 14 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 15 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 16 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 17 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 18 Rome and Venice in December
- 19 Help with a git in Alsace
- 20 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 21 London trip in September
- 22 Paris itinerary.
- 23 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 24 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 25 Puglia Experiences