I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 3 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 4 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 5 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 Seville to Cordoba
- 8 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 11 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 12 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 15 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 18 Trip to Switzerland
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 21 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 22 Rome hotel
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 25 London 6 day itinerary