I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
- 1 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 2 Rhine River Intinerary
- 3 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 4 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 5 15 days in Central Europe
- 6 France in 7 days
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 9 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 12 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 13 Suggestions for France Italy
- 14 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 15 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 16 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 17 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 18 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 19 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 rand versus euro
- 22 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 23 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 24 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 25 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip