I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 2 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Jewish Vienna
- 8 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Reaching the Lake District
- 11 Positano Hotel in September
- 12 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 13 seat reservations
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 17 Brussels flower tapestry
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?