We are 3 adults (2 seniors) and 3 grandchildren 18yrs to 13. We want to stay a few days in either Sorrento or Amalfi. Which has the most access to things to do for the children?
- 1 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 2 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 3 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 6 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 8 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 9 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 10 Barcelona day trips
- 11 Montepulciano faves
- 12 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 13 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 14 Cuenca or Toledo
- 15 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 16 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 17 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 18 Paris trip report
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 21 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 25 I Need To Vent!