My wife and I will be touring the Amalfi Coast 1 week from September 18, 2001. We would like to learn something of the local wine production. Can someone give us names of wineries to visit, and will the harvest be at that time?
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Paris Recommendations
- 3 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 10 France by rail or car?
- 11 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 12 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 13 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 14 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 15 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 16 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 17 Bank of England Museum
- 18 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 22 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 23 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 24 East coast trains
- 25 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?