We are planning to spend a couple of weeks in Europe in June with our kids (ages 12 and 14) and can't decide between the Naples/Amalfi Coast area or Provence, France.
We all love Italy and have visited several times, although never south of Rome, AND we all love France but have only been to Paris and its surrounding areas. One kid is studying Latin and ancient Roman history this year, and the other is on his third year of immersion French.
Would it be crazy to do both areas in one trip?
Our thoughts are to fly into Naples and spend 5 or 6 days, then rent a car and drive up the coast of Italy stopping in Pisa or Lucca for a night or two. Then, heading over to Southern France for 5 or 6 days. Google maps says it is a 11 hour drive from Naples to Aix en Provence, and being from the western U.S., that doesn't sound too bad to us. But, our past experience driving in Italy, is that we spend a bit of time lost. Would this be as simple as it looks on the map, or a total mistake?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드스타카지노＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼월드스타카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 월드카지노【试【 SSK68。CoM 】试】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 3 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 4 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 토토사이트추천 ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ bus97.com ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ 카지노사이트추천
- 6 윈스카지노【去【 SSK68。CoM 】去】슈퍼카지노윈스카지노
- 7 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Praiana to Positano
- 10 강원랜드바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 11 정선바카라【际【 SSK68。CoM 】际】슈퍼카지노정선바카라
- 12 태양성바카라【过【 SSK68。CoM 】过】슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 13 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 14 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 15 에이플러스바카라【多【 SSK68。CoM 】多】슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 16 플러스바카라【立【 SSK68。CoM 】立】슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 17 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 18 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 19 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 25 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.