We are planning to spend a couple of weeks in Europe in June with our kids (ages 12 and 14) and can't decide between the Naples/Amalfi Coast area or Provence, France.
We all love Italy and have visited several times, although never south of Rome, AND we all love France but have only been to Paris and its surrounding areas. One kid is studying Latin and ancient Roman history this year, and the other is on his third year of immersion French.
Would it be crazy to do both areas in one trip?
Our thoughts are to fly into Naples and spend 5 or 6 days, then rent a car and drive up the coast of Italy stopping in Pisa or Lucca for a night or two. Then, heading over to Southern France for 5 or 6 days. Google maps says it is a 11 hour drive from Naples to Aix en Provence, and being from the western U.S., that doesn't sound too bad to us. But, our past experience driving in Italy, is that we spend a bit of time lost. Would this be as simple as it looks on the map, or a total mistake?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 황금성 온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊂바카라사이트추천
- 3 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트×안전공원
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Istria in two days
- 13 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 14 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Scotland itinerary help
- 19 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 20 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 Info for Edinburgh visit