My husband and I are in our young 50's and we planning our 30th anniversery trip for summer 2010. We narrowed it down to an AMA riverboat cruise through the Danube, from Budapest to Prague, or a Crystal Cruise from Stockholm to Demark. We have been to Europe but not to any of the places each of these trips visit. I know we are comparing two very different cruise experiences and that is why we are having a hard time deciding. Have read reviews on both, but don't know anyone personally who has traveled on either of these lines. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
AMA River Cruise or Crystal Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 5 London visit
- 6 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 My itinerary for Greece
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 13 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 16 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 17 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 21 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 22 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online