My husband and I are in our young 50's and we planning our 30th anniversery trip for summer 2010. We narrowed it down to an AMA riverboat cruise through the Danube, from Budapest to Prague, or a Crystal Cruise from Stockholm to Demark. We have been to Europe but not to any of the places each of these trips visit. I know we are comparing two very different cruise experiences and that is why we are having a hard time deciding. Have read reviews on both, but don't know anyone personally who has traveled on either of these lines. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
AMA River Cruise or Crystal Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 10 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 11 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 12 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 13 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 14 Christmas in salzburg
- 15 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 18 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Italy through locals eyes
- 23 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)