My husband and I are in our young 50's and we planning our 30th anniversery trip for summer 2010. We narrowed it down to an AMA riverboat cruise through the Danube, from Budapest to Prague, or a Crystal Cruise from Stockholm to Demark. We have been to Europe but not to any of the places each of these trips visit. I know we are comparing two very different cruise experiences and that is why we are having a hard time deciding. Have read reviews on both, but don't know anyone personally who has traveled on either of these lines. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
AMA River Cruise or Crystal Cruise
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Trip around Spain
- 4 Trieste as a day trip?
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 One more last question on Bayeux
- 14 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 15 banger rally around europe?
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 20 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 21 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 22 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 23 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions