I have been to Paris several times and always dressed nicely. My impression of Provence is more of a European vacation destination? Thus, are others wearing shorts? I am a carry-on traveler and want my wardrobe to reflect the area I am touring. We will be in the Luberon region for 6+ days the first half of July. I don't want to be sweltering in pants if everyone around me is carefree in shorts. Keep in mind , I am referring to mid length shorts with blouses/tops NO vests or fannypack. ( although you might be interested to know "fanny packs" are all the rage with hip college aged people in San Diego!!) I have traveled major European cities in summers past, but didn't wear shorts because we were in metropolitan areas. I know this is an annoying post. Forgive me.
Am I wearing walking shorts in Provence-July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 American Express
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano