I'm new to using the TrenItalia website and wanted to make sure I've got this right. I'm getting odd results and am not sure if it's me or that the timetable is genuinely a little odd.
Travel date 22 May
Service: le frecce plus short regional train connection.
I can find departure times for:
But nothing in the sociable morning travel times. Ideally I was looking for a departure between 10am & 11.30am.
Is it me doing something wrong?
Also- does anyone know how many days in advance the mini fares display? I had read 120 days but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
Thanks for any help you can offer. Have a great day.
(103 days to go...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Day trips around Vienna
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 11 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 12 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 13 Praiano hotel question
- 14 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 Killarney
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Madrid/Lisbon
- 22 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 Rome-Itinerary
- 25 Walking itinerary in England?
Am I using the trenItalia website correctly? my results look odd