I'm new to using the TrenItalia website and wanted to make sure I've got this right. I'm getting odd results and am not sure if it's me or that the timetable is genuinely a little odd.
Travel date 22 May
Service: le frecce plus short regional train connection.
I can find departure times for:
But nothing in the sociable morning travel times. Ideally I was looking for a departure between 10am & 11.30am.
Is it me doing something wrong?
Also- does anyone know how many days in advance the mini fares display? I had read 120 days but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
Thanks for any help you can offer. Have a great day.
(103 days to go...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Threat Level in UK
- 2 Graz in January
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 5 TIM in FCO - update
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Malaga Spain
- 9 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 13 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 Ibiiza Spain
- 19 Iceland trip report!
- 20 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 3 nights in Madrid
Am I using the trenItalia website correctly? my results look odd