I'm new to using the TrenItalia website and wanted to make sure I've got this right. I'm getting odd results and am not sure if it's me or that the timetable is genuinely a little odd.
Travel date 22 May
Service: le frecce plus short regional train connection.
I can find departure times for:
But nothing in the sociable morning travel times. Ideally I was looking for a departure between 10am & 11.30am.
Is it me doing something wrong?
Also- does anyone know how many days in advance the mini fares display? I had read 120 days but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
Thanks for any help you can offer. Have a great day.
(103 days to go...)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Towns around Lucca
- 6 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 Georgia in 4 days
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dublin Luggage storage
- 14 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 15 Croatia short sail trip
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 22 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 First Solo Adventure
Am I using the trenItalia website correctly? my results look odd