I know I am not the first one to have these problems, but I simply could not get Renfe to process my payment correctly, and I tried multiple cards. Now, it is saying all of the seats are unvailable for P+ (Promo +) pricing, when almost all seats on the train were available 3 hours ago and yesterday. Maddening! Anyway, I am also trying Petrabax as an alternative, but it only has P, which offers no seat selection. We are allowing ourselves about 3 hours to land in Madrid and catch the train. This will be March 16. We have 4 people, including two children (9 and 14). Has anyone else experienced any trouble not having a seat assignment (we are going Madrid to Cordoba at around 4:30 pm on a Saturday via AVE)? Are there any other good sites I should consider for making the purchase that offer good discounts?
Alternatives to Renfe for Spanish Rail Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 9 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Vienna highlights
- 15 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 20 Seville hotels
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Italy
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.