I know I am not the first one to have these problems, but I simply could not get Renfe to process my payment correctly, and I tried multiple cards. Now, it is saying all of the seats are unvailable for P+ (Promo +) pricing, when almost all seats on the train were available 3 hours ago and yesterday. Maddening! Anyway, I am also trying Petrabax as an alternative, but it only has P, which offers no seat selection. We are allowing ourselves about 3 hours to land in Madrid and catch the train. This will be March 16. We have 4 people, including two children (9 and 14). Has anyone else experienced any trouble not having a seat assignment (we are going Madrid to Cordoba at around 4:30 pm on a Saturday via AVE)? Are there any other good sites I should consider for making the purchase that offer good discounts?
Alternatives to Renfe for Spanish Rail Tickets
- 1 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 2 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 How Long For Santorini?
- 6 Best area for wine and which one?
- 7 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 8 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 9 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 10 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 11 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 12 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 13 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 14 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 15 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 16 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 17 Germany with 6 month old.
- 18 France by rail or car?
- 19 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 20 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 21 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 22 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG