Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 4 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 5 Passport Delays
- 6 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 7 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 8 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 9 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 10 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 11 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 12 first family trip to Switzerland
- 13 Spending money in Italy?
- 14 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 15 Normandy in October
- 16 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 17 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 18 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 19 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 20 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 21 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 22 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 23 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 24 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 25 Stockholm Metro Stations