Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 3 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 4 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 5 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 6 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 7 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 8 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 9 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 10 Amsterdam
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 14 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 15 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 16 Vienna-Cesky Krumlov-Prague-Vienna for 7 days
- 17 Dublin to Cashel
- 18 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 19 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 20 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 21 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 22 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 23 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 24 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 25 Paris: Best Wine Bars