Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 11 1 week in the Cyclades
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 16 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 22 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 23 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe