Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 4 Scotland Votes "No"
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 9 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 13 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Wine tour from Verona?
- 16 Paris in 1 Day
- 17 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 21 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport