Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 3 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 6 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 16 2 weeks in Europe
- 17 Matisse at Tate
- 18 Ireland Southwest
- 19 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 23 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 24 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)