Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
- 1 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 2 Changing of the Guard
- 3 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 4 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 5 Germany and Italy
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 8 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 9 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 10 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 11 Car rental
- 12 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 13 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 17 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 23 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels