Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Navigo Decouverte
- 5 What size luggage?
- 6 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 7 Travel in Spain
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 12 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 Don't slight Bruges
- 15 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 16 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 19 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 20 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 25 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS