Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 Which travel plan?
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June