Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 11 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 12 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 13 London visit
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 19 men's shoes spain
- 20 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?