Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 4 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 5 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 6 Europe in 21 days
- 7 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 13 nearby cities to london
- 14 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 17 Swiss rail passes
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 20 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 21 Augsburg with kids
- 22 train to Vernon France
- 23 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Florence to Siena May 1st