Hello - we will be taking advantage of that same fare (October) with my family - husband, myself, and 3 teenagers. We find that when we travel, it is best to get a guide - since even with our own car, we never cover as much territory or find the same perfect locations - having a local take us around is always best. Does anyone here know of anyone in Iceland who does this? Tour guide/driver to spend a couple of days with us? Also - what is the nicest place to stay in Reykjavik? We've heard about Room with a View - would like great location, really comfortable beds, high caliber (understanding accomodations are not famous in Iceland but wanting to find the best). Thanks!
Also in October - Driver/Guide?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reykjavik hotels
- 2 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 6 First Time to UK since 2001
- 7 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 8 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 9 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 18 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 19 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 23 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014