My wife and I, are arriving in Paris on 11th August and in Strasbourg on 24th August and then leaving for Germany on 27th August. We would like to do a 2 - day wine tour by Van covering Ribeauville, Haut Koenigsburg and Riquewihr and Eguisheim. Can you please give us an estimate for the whole trip picking us up from our hotel in Strasbourg and dropping us back at the end of the tour. We are mainly interested in Alsace Wines. Thanks for your quick advice as we will be flying from San Francisco next week.
San Jose, California. USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 2 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 3 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 4 Milos beach stay
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 8 WWI Battlefields
- 9 Iceland 3 day layover
- 10 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 11 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 12 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 13 Train travel
- 14 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 16 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 20 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 21 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 22 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 23 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 24 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition