My wife and I, are arriving in Paris on 11th August and in Strasbourg on 24th August and then leaving for Germany on 27th August. We would like to do a 2 - day wine tour by Van covering Ribeauville, Haut Koenigsburg and Riquewihr and Eguisheim. Can you please give us an estimate for the whole trip picking us up from our hotel in Strasbourg and dropping us back at the end of the tour. We are mainly interested in Alsace Wines. Thanks for your quick advice as we will be flying from San Francisco next week.
San Jose, California. USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Madrid/Lisbon
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 9 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 10 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 11 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Oporto
- 14 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Perugia
- 17 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 18 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 First Trip from Boston to Italy