My wife and I, are arriving in Paris on 11th August and in Strasbourg on 24th August and then leaving for Germany on 27th August. We would like to do a 2 - day wine tour by Van covering Ribeauville, Haut Koenigsburg and Riquewihr and Eguisheim. Can you please give us an estimate for the whole trip picking us up from our hotel in Strasbourg and dropping us back at the end of the tour. We are mainly interested in Alsace Wines. Thanks for your quick advice as we will be flying from San Francisco next week.
San Jose, California. USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 6 Meteora for older folk
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 14 Petrol in Greece
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 22 Paris day trips August
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Acorn TV