My wife and I, are arriving in Paris on 11th August and in Strasbourg on 24th August and then leaving for Germany on 27th August. We would like to do a 2 - day wine tour by Van covering Ribeauville, Haut Koenigsburg and Riquewihr and Eguisheim. Can you please give us an estimate for the whole trip picking us up from our hotel in Strasbourg and dropping us back at the end of the tour. We are mainly interested in Alsace Wines. Thanks for your quick advice as we will be flying from San Francisco next week.
San Jose, California. USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 5 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 6 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Dublin Leap Card
- 9 Vatican City questions
- 10 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 11 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 12 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Garda Land
- 19 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 20 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings