Any suggestions for nice gites in (or near) the villages in the wine region of Alsace? Any suggestions on how to book them if website is all in French?
Alsace village gites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 staying a month or so in each place
- 4 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 5 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Late night train from Prague
- 8 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 9 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 10 December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 14 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 15 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 16 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 20 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 24 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 25 Spain for 5 days at end of August