Any suggestions for nice gites in (or near) the villages in the wine region of Alsace? Any suggestions on how to book them if website is all in French?
Alsace village gites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 2 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 3 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 4 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 5 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 8 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 9 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 10 Hotels in old Rome
- 11 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 12 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 13 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 14 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Croatia
- 16 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 17 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 20 Albi/Carcassone
- 21 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 22 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 23 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 24 ABOUT SPAIN
- 25 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!