Any suggestions for nice gites in (or near) the villages in the wine region of Alsace? Any suggestions on how to book them if website is all in French?
Alsace village gites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 2 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 3 Is Venice really dirty?
- 4 My Google Maps
- 5 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 9 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 10 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 15 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 16 italy - france - germany
- 17 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 18 Planning Europe trip
- 19 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 20 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 Authentic czech food
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old