Any suggestions for nice gites in (or near) the villages in the wine region of Alsace? Any suggestions on how to book them if website is all in French?
Alsace village gites
- 1 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 2 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 3 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 4 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 5 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 6 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 7 day trips from Stuttgart
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 10 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 11 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 12 Retirement Vacation
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 17 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 18 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Ordering wine in Paris
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 24 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 25 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague