Any suggestions for nice gites in (or near) the villages in the wine region of Alsace? Any suggestions on how to book them if website is all in French?
Alsace village gites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 2 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 3 Travel to San Gimignano
- 4 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 5 Barcelona restaurants
- 6 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 7 London, then Paris, Berlin or Amsterdam or just London and Paris
- 8 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 9 Trains
- 10 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 11 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 12 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands
- 13 Airb2b in Paris
- 14 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 15 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 16 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 17 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 18 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 19 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 20 Munich accommodations
- 21 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 22 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 23 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice