We will be biking through Alsace for 8 days this summer. We want to go to Burgundy for 4 days before we fly out of Paris. We do not want to rent a car. What is the best way to get from Alsace to Beaune? Someone told me we had to take the train back to Paris to get there! That doesn't sound right... Any ideas??
Alsace to Burgundy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 2 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 3 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 4 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Italy
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 10 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Positano, Italy
- 14 Nice Video about Poland
- 15 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 Vienna highlights
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 Estonia Amber