We will be biking through Alsace for 8 days this summer. We want to go to Burgundy for 4 days before we fly out of Paris. We do not want to rent a car. What is the best way to get from Alsace to Beaune? Someone told me we had to take the train back to Paris to get there! That doesn't sound right... Any ideas??
Alsace to Burgundy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Florence in October
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Which travel plan?
- 24 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla