We will be biking through Alsace for 8 days this summer. We want to go to Burgundy for 4 days before we fly out of Paris. We do not want to rent a car. What is the best way to get from Alsace to Beaune? Someone told me we had to take the train back to Paris to get there! That doesn't sound right... Any ideas??
Alsace to Burgundy
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 3 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 4 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 8 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 9 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 10 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 11 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 12 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 13 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 14 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 15 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 16 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 17 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 18 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 Normandy on our own?
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 France by rail or car?
- 24 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 25 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report