Am planning a trip to Champagne and Alsace in April and am wondering if this time of year will be OK for wine tasting and the wine routes in both places? Any insights appreciated!!
Alsace and Champagne in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 4 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 5 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 9 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 nearby cities to london
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 20 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague