Am planning a trip to Champagne and Alsace in April and am wondering if this time of year will be OK for wine tasting and the wine routes in both places? Any insights appreciated!!
Alsace and Champagne in April
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Cyprus in December
- 14 Cyprus photo gallery
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 Florence in October
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 21 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites