Am planning a trip to Champagne and Alsace in April and am wondering if this time of year will be OK for wine tasting and the wine routes in both places? Any insights appreciated!!
Alsace and Champagne in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 3 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 6 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 7 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Munich and Dachau
- 10 London visit
- 11 Duoro river cruises
- 12 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 13 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 17 SIM card for eastern europe
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?