I've tried to Google but can't find the info, so perhaps someone can help me out. I'm booking tickets online for an ALSA bus for my mother, brother, and myself. I'm seeing that I have two options for a web discount for "Large Families". On the site it says in order to use this "they must submit an ID card or passport together with the large family book", but what does a "large family book mean" ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마닐라카지노게임→岛【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】岛←슈퍼카지노
- 2 스타카지노게임→兰【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】兰←슈퍼카지노
- 3 썬시티카지노게임→沧【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】沧←슈퍼카지노
- 4 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Germany family road trip help!
- 7 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 17 who is in amsterdam?
- 18 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 20 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 21 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...