I've tried to Google but can't find the info, so perhaps someone can help me out. I'm booking tickets online for an ALSA bus for my mother, brother, and myself. I'm seeing that I have two options for a web discount for "Large Families". On the site it says in order to use this "they must submit an ID card or passport together with the large family book", but what does a "large family book mean" ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Road trip with our dog
- 5 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 6 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 7 Douro Valley in January?
- 8 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 11 Munich and....???
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 italy Cinque Terre
- 16 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 19 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Can parking
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy