I'm planning a trip to Portugal and Spain in early 2014. I will spend a couple of days in Lisbon and then take the Alsa overnight bus from Lisbon to Madrid (only 7 or 8 hours so it's not too bad, right? Plus it saves me one night of hotel . I have some quick questions about Alsa.
- How was everyone's experience with Alsa especially their overnight bus? Did anyone take the same route?
- Do online tickets and booth tickets have the same price? I see the online ticket is about 40 euros, but there is definitely something wrong with the site. Sometimes it's accessible, sometimes it's not.
- At the moment, I'm planning to spend 4 days in Lisbon but depending on how I will like it, I will stay an extra day or leave earlier for Madrid. Is it possible to change the date of travel on your Alsa bus tickets without incurring additional charge?
Thank you for your responses. Much appreciated!
Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 4 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 8 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 9 London - Site List Triage -
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 15 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 16 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 Southern Ireland Help
- 24 Bologna tips
- 25 Electronic plug adapter for Italy