I'm planning a trip to Portugal and Spain in early 2014. I will spend a couple of days in Lisbon and then take the Alsa overnight bus from Lisbon to Madrid (only 7 or 8 hours so it's not too bad, right? Plus it saves me one night of hotel . I have some quick questions about Alsa.
- How was everyone's experience with Alsa especially their overnight bus? Did anyone take the same route?
- Do online tickets and booth tickets have the same price? I see the online ticket is about 40 euros, but there is definitely something wrong with the site. Sometimes it's accessible, sometimes it's not.
- At the moment, I'm planning to spend 4 days in Lisbon but depending on how I will like it, I will stay an extra day or leave earlier for Madrid. Is it possible to change the date of travel on your Alsa bus tickets without incurring additional charge?
Thank you for your responses. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 6-7 Days in France
- 7 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 We're here!