I'm planning a trip to Portugal and Spain in early 2014. I will spend a couple of days in Lisbon and then take the Alsa overnight bus from Lisbon to Madrid (only 7 or 8 hours so it's not too bad, right? Plus it saves me one night of hotel . I have some quick questions about Alsa.
- How was everyone's experience with Alsa especially their overnight bus? Did anyone take the same route?
- Do online tickets and booth tickets have the same price? I see the online ticket is about 40 euros, but there is definitely something wrong with the site. Sometimes it's accessible, sometimes it's not.
- At the moment, I'm planning to spend 4 days in Lisbon but depending on how I will like it, I will stay an extra day or leave earlier for Madrid. Is it possible to change the date of travel on your Alsa bus tickets without incurring additional charge?
Thank you for your responses. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전놀이터추천［※］Ac2323 . CoM［※］boa 메이저놀이터 사다리사이트
- 2 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 3 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 4 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 Couscous
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Moscow Favorites
- 13 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 TIM in FCO - update
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 24 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow