I'm planning a trip to Portugal and Spain in early 2014. I will spend a couple of days in Lisbon and then take the Alsa overnight bus from Lisbon to Madrid (only 7 or 8 hours so it's not too bad, right? Plus it saves me one night of hotel . I have some quick questions about Alsa.
- How was everyone's experience with Alsa especially their overnight bus? Did anyone take the same route?
- Do online tickets and booth tickets have the same price? I see the online ticket is about 40 euros, but there is definitely something wrong with the site. Sometimes it's accessible, sometimes it's not.
- At the moment, I'm planning to spend 4 days in Lisbon but depending on how I will like it, I will stay an extra day or leave earlier for Madrid. Is it possible to change the date of travel on your Alsa bus tickets without incurring additional charge?
Thank you for your responses. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 5 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 6 Apartment Montreux area
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 8 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 9 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Berlin
- 12 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 15 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 17 Lille Braderie 2017
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 24 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 25 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?