I'm planning a trip to Portugal and Spain in early 2014. I will spend a couple of days in Lisbon and then take the Alsa overnight bus from Lisbon to Madrid (only 7 or 8 hours so it's not too bad, right? Plus it saves me one night of hotel . I have some quick questions about Alsa.
- How was everyone's experience with Alsa especially their overnight bus? Did anyone take the same route?
- Do online tickets and booth tickets have the same price? I see the online ticket is about 40 euros, but there is definitely something wrong with the site. Sometimes it's accessible, sometimes it's not.
- At the moment, I'm planning to spend 4 days in Lisbon but depending on how I will like it, I will stay an extra day or leave earlier for Madrid. Is it possible to change the date of travel on your Alsa bus tickets without incurring additional charge?
Thank you for your responses. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appenzell in December?
- 2 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 3 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 4 Traveling in Belgium
- 5 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 6 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 7 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 11 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 12 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 16 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO