We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Alpujarras - struggling to understand!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 Best hostels from experience
- 5 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 6 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 10 San Sebastian
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 18 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 19 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 20 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 21 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)