We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노ᛤ【RAM300.COM】ᛤ 아바타 카지노
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Help required with Itinerary
- 4 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 12 Skye to Edinburgh
- 13 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 14 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 UK Visa Help
- 22 K-Day
- 23 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 24 Sundays in Puglia
- 25 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts