We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 2 Croatia transportation question.
- 3 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 4 Biarritz family holiday
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 Cutback on Spain trip
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Bernina Express mid-March
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please