We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 2 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 3 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 4 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 5 help with Italy itinerary
- 6 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 7 Capri in July
- 8 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 Venice
- 13 London 2For1 question
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Porto and vicinity
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 7 days in Greece