We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice: ESET Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 ESET SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Stuck in Paris
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Spain - day driver advice
- 18 Greece
- 19 Ex-pats with young kids
- 20 Iceland france spain
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Paris hotel
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome