We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Alpujarras - struggling to understand!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Venice
- 2 Chip and Pin
- 3 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 4 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 5 What Bus/buses
- 6 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 7 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 8 Ghent or Paris?
- 9 How many days to spend in Bruges?
- 10 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 Venice - boats on canals
- 13 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 14 Need help with six day itinerary in Ireland
- 15 Parking in Milan
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 19 What's the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby Leauge?
- 20 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 21 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 22 Please help with itinerary...
- 23 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 24 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 25 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!