We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 3 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 4 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 5 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 8 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Spain Itinerary Help
- 11 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 19 Rome Rental Car
- 20 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 21 3 days with a Swindon base
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Italy for the first time
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?