We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Positano or Sorrento?
- 4 multi city flights to europe
- 5 Switzerland in September
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 London Theater
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 10 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 11 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 13 nights in switzerland
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Earthquake near Naples
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017