We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Alpujarras - struggling to understand!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 24 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon