We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to avoid waiting in line visiting Paris top monuments
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Belgium advice
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 10 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 11 Amalfi or Positano
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 15 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 16 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 18 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 19 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 22 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 23 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website