We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 2 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 3 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 4 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 5 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 6 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 9 Croatian islands
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 12 Walking GPS?
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?
- 15 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 16 Florence airport costumes
- 17 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 18 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 19 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 20 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 21 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 22 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 25 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight