We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Alpujarras - struggling to understand!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in France mid July?
- 2 Itinerary help
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 5 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 6 venice, italy
- 7 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 9 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 10 week in scotland
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 A guide to Madrid
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Rocamaxour
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 April in Madrid
- 25 Big and little towns of Europe