We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Day trips from Uzes
- 7 Laundry - Ireland?
- 8 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 18 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 19 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 How big backpack do I need?
- 24 Itinerary help please!
- 25 Prague on a budget...