We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on trains/security?
- 2 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 3 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 who Ina and her husband have made living wills
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Scotland Question
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 11 Spain.. suggestions please
- 12 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 13 the reality that it helps
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 Venice to Positano
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 18 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 24 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 25 Scandinavia????