We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 3 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 4 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 5 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 6 sim card
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 10 Is Venice overrated?
- 11 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 12 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 15 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 16 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 19 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 20 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 21 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 22 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 23 Venice to Croatia
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Amsterdam in August