We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 16 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 17 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days