I am flying in to zurich, switzerland for 3 days to attend a wedding. We are arriving in the morning and the wedding is the next afternoon. I would like to land and take off for the nearest alps by car or train stay over night and return to zurich the next day in time for the wedding. Any suggestions? Can I find train schedules online?
alps in a day from zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in winter
- 2 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 3 Two Days in Prague
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 7 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Giverny in early October?
- 12 Norway Advice
- 13 Renfe site
- 14 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 20 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 21 Trip Report, part 1
- 22 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 23 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges