I am a 47 yr old woman and will be visiting a cousin who is staying in Paris. I will be there six nights. She is working, so I will be on my own most days. Any problems you can see I may have? Will I still enjoy having wine at a cafe watching passersby or will a woman having wine alone be odd?
Alone in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 2 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 3 renting a car in Germany
- 4 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 5 Mont St Michel
- 6 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 10 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 14 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 15 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 16 London hotel
- 17 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 18 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam