Any ideas for a female traveling alone to Paris would be so very helpful! Eating alone, clubs and bars, things to watch out for? I will be in the city of lights for about 11 days at the beginning of October. So far I have no set plans except for the studio I've decided to rent from a lady on Airbnb in the 10 district. I have no experience with public transportation and I plan to use the metro while I'm there. Any help?
Alone and in Paris for the first time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 museum passes in Rome
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe