Any ideas for a female traveling alone to Paris would be so very helpful! Eating alone, clubs and bars, things to watch out for? I will be in the city of lights for about 11 days at the beginning of October. So far I have no set plans except for the studio I've decided to rent from a lady on Airbnb in the 10 district. I have no experience with public transportation and I plan to use the metro while I'm there. Any help?
Alone and in Paris for the first time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Italy in October 2015
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 trip to norway
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 My notes on Greece 101
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 20 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 Cotswold Churches
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?