I am going to San José for a week in the beginning of July. I am wondering if you know any good hotels to stay at and activities to do? Is there any horseback riding or snorkeling? If you don't know about San José, but know about Andalusía and it's culture, feel free to share! I want to know what you know about the area. Thanks!
Almería Province- San José, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy without a Car
- 2 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 5 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 6 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 9 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 11 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 12 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 13 Visit to Bath and London england
- 14 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 15 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 16 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 17 Tour Company in Russia
- 18 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 19 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 20 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 24 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 25 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip