I am going to San José for a week in the beginning of July. I am wondering if you know any good hotels to stay at and activities to do? Is there any horseback riding or snorkeling? If you don't know about San José, but know about Andalusía and it's culture, feel free to share! I want to know what you know about the area. Thanks!
Almería Province- San José, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 2 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 3 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 4 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 5 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 6 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 7 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 11 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 12 history museums or locations
- 13 Italy dolomites
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 22 year olds in Europe
- 16 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 17 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 18 Good times in Munich, the city
- 19 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 20 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 One week in Spain, late May
- 24 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 25 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?