I am trying to plan our honeymoon for Mid-September and could really use some advice. We know we are starting our trip with 5 nights in Paris and then want to finish it with 5 nights somewhere coastal. The big debate is Almafi Coast vs. French Riviera. We are not huge tourists when it comes to museums, we really like to eat, drink, relax and explore. Nightlife we are interested in good dinners, with some action afterward for drinks, but not a club atmosphere. ( we are in our early to mid 30's). We realize it's easier logistically to go to the Riviera from Paris, but that aside can you provide some input on what you would recommend based on what I described? Thank you, this is so overwhelming to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 3 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 8 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 20 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 21 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 24 Poland to Austria In December
- 25 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?