I am trying to plan our honeymoon for Mid-September and could really use some advice. We know we are starting our trip with 5 nights in Paris and then want to finish it with 5 nights somewhere coastal. The big debate is Almafi Coast vs. French Riviera. We are not huge tourists when it comes to museums, we really like to eat, drink, relax and explore. Nightlife we are interested in good dinners, with some action afterward for drinks, but not a club atmosphere. ( we are in our early to mid 30's). We realize it's easier logistically to go to the Riviera from Paris, but that aside can you provide some input on what you would recommend based on what I described? Thank you, this is so overwhelming to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 2 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 14 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 17 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 18 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 19 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 23 Best layover option
- 24 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 25 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania