I am trying to plan our honeymoon for Mid-September and could really use some advice. We know we are starting our trip with 5 nights in Paris and then want to finish it with 5 nights somewhere coastal. The big debate is Almafi Coast vs. French Riviera. We are not huge tourists when it comes to museums, we really like to eat, drink, relax and explore. Nightlife we are interested in good dinners, with some action afterward for drinks, but not a club atmosphere. ( we are in our early to mid 30's). We realize it's easier logistically to go to the Riviera from Paris, but that aside can you provide some input on what you would recommend based on what I described? Thank you, this is so overwhelming to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona
- 2 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Prague
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Overnight at Heathrow
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall