We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 5 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 19 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 London hotel
- 22 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 23 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island