We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 4 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 5 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 6 Provence, near Nice
- 7 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 11 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 12 hire a car or public transport
- 13 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 14 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 15 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 16 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 17 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 20 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 21 3 weeks in Europe
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 Paris first then where?
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe