We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Travel guide paris
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 4 My Topic Titlelast minute stupid question
- 5 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 6 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 7 London
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Touring Rome
- 10 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 11 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 12 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 13 Cornwall and Germany
- 14 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 15 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 16 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 17 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 18 England/Scotland in January?
- 19 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 20 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 21 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 22 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 23 lodging in/near madrid
- 24 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 25 November Eastern Europe Trip