We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 car rental
- 3 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 16 Long weekend in Albania
- 17 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 18 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 19 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 20 scotland itinerary
- 21 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 Hotel in Florence
- 25 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome