We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 17 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 18 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 19 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 20 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 21 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 22 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 23 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 24 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik