We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 2 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 3 Rome train to Positano
- 4 Madrid city centre?
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 My First Trip to Europe...
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 9 Greece itinerary ideas
- 10 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 11 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 12 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 13 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 Greece Experts
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 20 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 21 Car rental in Paris
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid