We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 2 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 3 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 4 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 5 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 6 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 Getting Around Greece
- 9 Snorkling around Var?
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 12 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 13 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 15 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 16 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 17 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 19 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 20 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 21 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 22 Is Capri overrated?
- 23 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 24 Need help with our itinerary
- 25 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget