We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 2 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 3 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 4 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 5 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 6 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 7 One day in Paris!
- 8 A plethora of islands
- 9 Outer Hebrides and north
- 10 Naples?
- 11 Lake Garda itinerary
- 12 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 13 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 14 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 17 Rome Walking Guide
- 18 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 19 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 22 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 23 Munich to Milan via train
- 24 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 25 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.