We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Florence in October
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 London at Easter
- 18 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 24 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 25 Which travel plan?