We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 2 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 3 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 4 Olive Oil
- 5 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 13 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 16 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 We have no idea where to go!
- 22 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 23 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 25 US looking into preclearance at European airports