We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Rail Twin Pass
- 2 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 6 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 7 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 11 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 14 White Villages base?
- 15 10 days to Explore Europe
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 How much luggage?????
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 21 Help with France itinerary
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 ITALO trains need help
- 24 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?