We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 6 car rental advice in Portugal
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Lofoten ferry
- 16 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Unique Venice Activity
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?