We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 6 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 7 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 8 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 9 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 10 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 11 things in Rhonda
- 12 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 13 Southern Italy without a Car
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 16 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 17 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 18 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 19 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 21 Visit to Bath and London england
- 22 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 23 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 24 Tour Company in Russia
- 25 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket