We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bath or york
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 7 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 car rental info
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 16 Ste Remy France
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 London tube
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Local Tour in Provence?
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island