We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 3 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 4 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 10 First Time Europe Trip
- 11 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 12 Amalfi or Positano
- 13 Poland in September
- 14 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 15 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 16 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 17 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 18 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 19 Tour or independent
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 22 Hertz Never Lost
- 23 student in denmark
- 24 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 25 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?