We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 6 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 15 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 16 Monet in Normandy
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 19 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 Trieste and Koper
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel