We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 4 Story of the German Christmas star
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 French Basque region
- 7 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 8 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 13 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 14 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 15 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 American Express
- 19 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 20 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 21 Help with European vacation plan
- 22 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 23 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?