We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 2 London/Newcastle trip
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Which area to stay in when in Rome?
- 5 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 6 BARCELONA for 8 Days WHICH NEIGHBORHOOD for apartment??
- 7 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 8 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 9 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 10 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 11 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 12 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 13 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 16 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 17 My summer in Paris
- 18 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 19 Brussels sprouts
- 20 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 21 Amalfi Coast / Greek Isles Itinerary
- 22 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 23 Italy for 2 weeks in late September to early October
- 24 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 25 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?