We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 3 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 8 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 20 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland