We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 2 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 3 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 4 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 5 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 6 SIXT car rental uk
- 7 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 8 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 9 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 12 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 15 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 16 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 17 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 18 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 19 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 20 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 21 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 22 ICELAND DAY 1
- 23 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal