We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 10 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 14 Istanbul hotels
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 2 Week European Itinerary
- 17 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 20 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 21 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 22 More help with housing in Puglia
- 23 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June