We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 2 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 3 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 4 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 5 Bike touring in France
- 6 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 I'm in a funk
- 9 Germany Visa for conference
- 10 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 13 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 14 travel to western Europe from India
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 17 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 20 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 21 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 stop in lisboa or not
- 25 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby