We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Courses in Mexico City!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 4 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 5 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 6 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 7 best clothing for european winter?
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 14 Holiday in Austria
- 15 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 18 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 21 Retiring to Southern France
- 22 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Train from Interlaken to Venice