We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 2 A week in Paris
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 10 2 Months in Sicily
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Azores
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Sundays in Puglia
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 Prague
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Sim Card Options
- 25 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples