We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 3 Ireland driving itinerary
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 Germany and Austria trip report
- 7 From London to Paris to US
- 8 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 9 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/muscle-xtx-and-xtrcut/
- 10 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 15 How can I ship my clothes to me in France...
- 16 Puglia
- 17 My greece vacation
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 Rome to Positano
- 25 Itinerary help please!