We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it a bad time to go?
- 2 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 3 Greek Island honeymoon
- 4 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 5 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 6 DCC on the increase?
- 7 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 8 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 9 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 10 Naples and Salerno
- 11 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 12 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 13 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 14 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 15 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 16 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 17 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 18 Portugal with children
- 19 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 2 for 1 tickets
- 22 Spa in Scotland
- 23 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 24 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 25 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015