We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 2 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 3 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 4 Private Guide in Lyon
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 8 Salzburg itinerary review
- 9 Paris in November
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 12 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 13 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 20 Bath/Cotswolds
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?