We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Almafi Coast (Ravello) and Tuscany in 10 days- doable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano in high season???
- 2 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 3 Napoli logistics
- 4 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 buying souviners and art
- 7 Spain in late November/early December
- 8 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 9 Italy food budget
- 10 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 11 Train tickets France and Spain
- 12 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Scandinavian Tour
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 20 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 21 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 22 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 23 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 24 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 25 proposed two week Greece itinerary