We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French countryside/wine country
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 Best Boat Tour Around Capri?
- 6 Cesky Krumlov
- 7 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 8 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 9 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 10 Help me decide between these 3 agriturismos in Southern Tuscany. .
- 11 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 12 Amsterdam and beyond
- 13 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 14 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 15 Norway and Netherlands
- 16 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 17 Norway in the nutshell
- 18 Vienna restaurants?
- 19 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 20 Has anyone gone through the UK marriage visa process?
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 Trains to and from Granada
- 23 November in Greece
- 24 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 25 Amsterdam to Alsace