We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 france options
- 2 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 3 Todi as a stopover?
- 4 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 5 Southern Italy
- 6 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 7 Gullet Cruise in Turkey
- 8 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 9 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 10 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 11 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 12 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 13 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 14 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 15 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 16 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 17 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 18 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 19 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 20 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 21 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 22 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 23 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 Itinerary help for family with young kids