We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein
- 2 What train pass for Paris?
- 3 Munich to Milan via train
- 4 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 5 what to do in florence
- 6 Buy back lease program?
- 7 10 days in spain
- 8 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 9 Rome Walking Guide
- 10 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 11 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 12 Our first trip to Europe
- 13 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 14 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 15 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 16 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 17 Travel in England and Scotland
- 18 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 19 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 20 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 21 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 22 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 23 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 24 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 25 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?