We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 2 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 3 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 4 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 5 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 6 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 7 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 8 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 9 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 10 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 11 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 Ice for a cooler
- 14 Itinerary Check-In
- 15 PASSPORT number changed
- 16 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 17 England/Scotland in January?
- 18 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 19 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 20 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 21 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Scotland itinerary
- 24 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 25 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?