We are headed to Italy for our honeymoon at the end of august. We have about 8-10 days. Is it doable to fly in to Rome, head to the Almalfi Coast (we were thinking of Ravello) for about four days and then go to Tuscany for another four days or is that fitting too much in? Also any recommendations on the best way (train/rental car) to get from Almalfi to Tuscany?
Any advice much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 week trip Turkey
- 2 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 18 What to take to Germany
- 19 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 20 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 25 Private transportation