We are in the beginning phases of planning a two week vacation for next June. We want to spend at least a week in Portugal, but are then trying to decide between spending the entire time in Portugal, or perhaps wandering over into Western Spain a bit, or else to spend the entire second week in Spain (finishing up in Barcelona I'm thinking). If it were you and it was your first visit to the Iberian Peninsula how would you divide up your time?
allocating two weeks between Portugal and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 7 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 8 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 9 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 10 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 11 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 12 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 13 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 14 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 15 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 16 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 17 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 flea markets in France
- 22 Italy vacation rental help
- 23 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 24 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 25 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon