We are in the beginning phases of planning a two week vacation for next June. We want to spend at least a week in Portugal, but are then trying to decide between spending the entire time in Portugal, or perhaps wandering over into Western Spain a bit, or else to spend the entire second week in Spain (finishing up in Barcelona I'm thinking). If it were you and it was your first visit to the Iberian Peninsula how would you divide up your time?
allocating two weeks between Portugal and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 9 Scotland
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 14 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 15 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 18 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 24 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014