We are in the beginning phases of planning a two week vacation for next June. We want to spend at least a week in Portugal, but are then trying to decide between spending the entire time in Portugal, or perhaps wandering over into Western Spain a bit, or else to spend the entire second week in Spain (finishing up in Barcelona I'm thinking). If it were you and it was your first visit to the Iberian Peninsula how would you divide up your time?
allocating two weeks between Portugal and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 2 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 3 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 8 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Lake Como transportation questions
- 11 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 Iwango went…to Nice
- 15 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 18 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Cylades Island Hopping
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 24 Scuol, Switzerland
- 25 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?