We are in the beginning phases of planning a two week vacation for next June. We want to spend at least a week in Portugal, but are then trying to decide between spending the entire time in Portugal, or perhaps wandering over into Western Spain a bit, or else to spend the entire second week in Spain (finishing up in Barcelona I'm thinking). If it were you and it was your first visit to the Iberian Peninsula how would you divide up your time?
allocating two weeks between Portugal and Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 5 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 Channel Islands
- 8 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 London for Christmas