I am travelling with my daughter who is allergic to dairy, eggs, nuts and fish.
Do you know if you can get soy based milk and soy cheese easily in Rome ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Couscous
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Moscow Favorites
- 13 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 14 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Ibiiza Spain
- 17 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 22 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Help with Ireland Trip