I am travelling with my daughter who is allergic to dairy, eggs, nuts and fish.
Do you know if you can get soy based milk and soy cheese easily in Rome ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 3 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 4 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Venice/Mestre
- 15 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 16 Our future trip to Greece
- 17 Russia in two weeks in December
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Christmas Day in Granada
- 20 car insurance italy
- 21 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 24 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 25 Transylvania - June 2018