Curious if anyone has taken or will taking this train...I have read about possible 72 hour visa free travel with this train but cannot find confirmation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy Saffron?
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 4 1st time in ZURICH
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 9 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 10 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 11 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 12 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Cognac transportation?
- 18 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Barcelona cooking classes
- 21 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass