Curious if anyone has taken or will taking this train...I have read about possible 72 hour visa free travel with this train but cannot find confirmation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 2 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Self drive tour companies
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Ischia
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 9 days in London
- 10 What do after Bernia Express?
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 19 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 20 Lyon
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice