Curious if anyone has taken or will taking this train...I have read about possible 72 hour visa free travel with this train but cannot find confirmation.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 4 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 5 Bootcut jeans
- 6 Umbria and Piedmont
- 7 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 8 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 9 Car and Driver in Italy
- 10 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 11 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 12 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Dijon: The Best/Most Memorable In Your Opinion
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Car rental insurance woes
- 19 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 20 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 24 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 25 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily