Has anyone every been to Albania? If so, is it interesting? If it's interesting, is it interesting in a "gee that was interesting in a, never want to do that again way " or genuinely intriguing.
Allbeenya to Albania?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 5 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 8 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 9 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 10 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 16 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 19 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Italy
- 22 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Positano, Italy