So I am travelling to Barcelona for a conference in mid-october. I am cool with extending my trip a few days so that i can travel around.
Now the dilemma is.. should i extend my trip to tour all of spain..
or should i instead choose to travel to amsterdam and belgium.
Cant do both as time doesn't permit. I am so lost..! Help..!
If it helps, I have been to italy, switzerland and paris before so i guess france is out of the question and would add to the confusion...!
anyone has any suggestions pls..!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Best Viking Sites
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 Greece
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 Chania
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome