So I am travelling to Barcelona for a conference in mid-october. I am cool with extending my trip a few days so that i can travel around.
Now the dilemma is.. should i extend my trip to tour all of spain..
or should i instead choose to travel to amsterdam and belgium.
Cant do both as time doesn't permit. I am so lost..! Help..!
If it helps, I have been to italy, switzerland and paris before so i guess france is out of the question and would add to the confusion...!
anyone has any suggestions pls..!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트№【RAM300.COM】№ 카지노 롤링
- 2 온라인카지노주소☎【RAM300.COM】☎ 카지노사이트
- 3 마카오카지노●【RAM300.COM】● 강친닷컴
- 4 K-Day
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 15 Cell Phone Question
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia