My name is Chris & I'm Estonian.
I noticed that people are in trouble & don't know anything about my home country. I decided to create a website to help you out.
It should help you to choose your travel destinations & give you some travel tips if you decide to visit my beautiful country. I will add interesting things from geography, history, MUST-SEE-VISIT places & events etc. I'm 20 years old & I know that there are people who are not interested in history etc, so I'm going to add a section for younger people- places to party, how to get along with police/public rules and much more.
Also I feel a responsibilty for my country to disprove those wrong opinions that Estonia is some kind of arm extension for Russia/or even part of Russia & is a Siberia-like cold, poor & ugly place to be.
I decided to use free website services at first & I hope you don't mind. I created this page not long ago & I work very hard to add rest of the sections in 1-2 days.
Any questions about Estonia or ideas for website to help you out?
I will answer every question & update this site every day!
I'm very grateful if you share this link or let me know if I've made any mistakes in English.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 CDG airport
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 11 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 12 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 13 14 nights in Europe
- 14 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Portugal itinerary help
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 20 What type of visa is right for me?
- 21 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 22 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 23 First time in France
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford