My name is Chris & I'm Estonian.
I noticed that people are in trouble & don't know anything about my home country. I decided to create a website to help you out.
It should help you to choose your travel destinations & give you some travel tips if you decide to visit my beautiful country. I will add interesting things from geography, history, MUST-SEE-VISIT places & events etc. I'm 20 years old & I know that there are people who are not interested in history etc, so I'm going to add a section for younger people- places to party, how to get along with police/public rules and much more.
Also I feel a responsibilty for my country to disprove those wrong opinions that Estonia is some kind of arm extension for Russia/or even part of Russia & is a Siberia-like cold, poor & ugly place to be.
I decided to use free website services at first & I hope you don't mind. I created this page not long ago & I work very hard to add rest of the sections in 1-2 days.
Any questions about Estonia or ideas for website to help you out?
I will answer every question & update this site every day!
I'm very grateful if you share this link or let me know if I've made any mistakes in English.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 French language immersion schools in France
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Trogir or Split
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 Edinbrugh
- 22 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?