My name is Chris & I'm Estonian.
I noticed that people are in trouble & don't know anything about my home country. I decided to create a website to help you out.
It should help you to choose your travel destinations & give you some travel tips if you decide to visit my beautiful country. I will add interesting things from geography, history, MUST-SEE-VISIT places & events etc. I'm 20 years old & I know that there are people who are not interested in history etc, so I'm going to add a section for younger people- places to party, how to get along with police/public rules and much more.
Also I feel a responsibilty for my country to disprove those wrong opinions that Estonia is some kind of arm extension for Russia/or even part of Russia & is a Siberia-like cold, poor & ugly place to be.
I decided to use free website services at first & I hope you don't mind. I created this page not long ago & I work very hard to add rest of the sections in 1-2 days.
Any questions about Estonia or ideas for website to help you out?
I will answer every question & update this site every day!
I'm very grateful if you share this link or let me know if I've made any mistakes in English.
All about Estonia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 12 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 20 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 One week in Venice - trips