My name is Chris & I'm Estonian.
I noticed that people are in trouble & don't know anything about my home country. I decided to create a website to help you out.
It should help you to choose your travel destinations & give you some travel tips if you decide to visit my beautiful country. I will add interesting things from geography, history, MUST-SEE-VISIT places & events etc. I'm 20 years old & I know that there are people who are not interested in history etc, so I'm going to add a section for younger people- places to party, how to get along with police/public rules and much more.
Also I feel a responsibilty for my country to disprove those wrong opinions that Estonia is some kind of arm extension for Russia/or even part of Russia & is a Siberia-like cold, poor & ugly place to be.
I decided to use free website services at first & I hope you don't mind. I created this page not long ago & I work very hard to add rest of the sections in 1-2 days.
Any questions about Estonia or ideas for website to help you out?
I will answer every question & update this site every day!
I'm very grateful if you share this link or let me know if I've made any mistakes in English.
All about Estonia
- 1 France by rail or car?
- 2 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 8 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 9 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 10 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 11 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Normandy on our own?
- 23 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?