My name is Chris & I'm Estonian.
I noticed that people are in trouble & don't know anything about my home country. I decided to create a website to help you out.
It should help you to choose your travel destinations & give you some travel tips if you decide to visit my beautiful country. I will add interesting things from geography, history, MUST-SEE-VISIT places & events etc. I'm 20 years old & I know that there are people who are not interested in history etc, so I'm going to add a section for younger people- places to party, how to get along with police/public rules and much more.
Also I feel a responsibilty for my country to disprove those wrong opinions that Estonia is some kind of arm extension for Russia/or even part of Russia & is a Siberia-like cold, poor & ugly place to be.
I decided to use free website services at first & I hope you don't mind. I created this page not long ago & I work very hard to add rest of the sections in 1-2 days.
Any questions about Estonia or ideas for website to help you out?
I will answer every question & update this site every day!
I'm very grateful if you share this link or let me know if I've made any mistakes in English.
All about Estonia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a small island in Greece
- 2 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 3 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 6 things in Rhonda
- 7 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 8 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 9 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 15 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 22 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 23 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 24 where to buy a LV bag?
- 25 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.