My name is Chris & I'm Estonian.
I noticed that people are in trouble & don't know anything about my home country. I decided to create a website to help you out.
It should help you to choose your travel destinations & give you some travel tips if you decide to visit my beautiful country. I will add interesting things from geography, history, MUST-SEE-VISIT places & events etc. I'm 20 years old & I know that there are people who are not interested in history etc, so I'm going to add a section for younger people- places to party, how to get along with police/public rules and much more.
Also I feel a responsibilty for my country to disprove those wrong opinions that Estonia is some kind of arm extension for Russia/or even part of Russia & is a Siberia-like cold, poor & ugly place to be.
I decided to use free website services at first & I hope you don't mind. I created this page not long ago & I work very hard to add rest of the sections in 1-2 days.
Any questions about Estonia or ideas for website to help you out?
I will answer every question & update this site every day!
I'm very grateful if you share this link or let me know if I've made any mistakes in English.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 2 5 days in Provence
- 3 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 4 Parking in Italy
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 7 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 8 1 week in Malaga
- 9 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 12 Transportation in Bologna
- 13 Amsterdam vs. France
- 14 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Capo d'Orlando
- 18 European Championship
- 19 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 22 What about Basque Country?
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end