My name is Chris & I'm Estonian.
I noticed that people are in trouble & don't know anything about my home country. I decided to create a website to help you out.
It should help you to choose your travel destinations & give you some travel tips if you decide to visit my beautiful country. I will add interesting things from geography, history, MUST-SEE-VISIT places & events etc. I'm 20 years old & I know that there are people who are not interested in history etc, so I'm going to add a section for younger people- places to party, how to get along with police/public rules and much more.
Also I feel a responsibilty for my country to disprove those wrong opinions that Estonia is some kind of arm extension for Russia/or even part of Russia & is a Siberia-like cold, poor & ugly place to be.
I decided to use free website services at first & I hope you don't mind. I created this page not long ago & I work very hard to add rest of the sections in 1-2 days.
Any questions about Estonia or ideas for website to help you out?
I will answer every question & update this site every day!
I'm very grateful if you share this link or let me know if I've made any mistakes in English.
All about Estonia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 5 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Mont St Michel
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 15 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 renting a car in Germany
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 25 Paris in April?