My name is Chris & I'm Estonian.
I noticed that people are in trouble & don't know anything about my home country. I decided to create a website to help you out.
It should help you to choose your travel destinations & give you some travel tips if you decide to visit my beautiful country. I will add interesting things from geography, history, MUST-SEE-VISIT places & events etc. I'm 20 years old & I know that there are people who are not interested in history etc, so I'm going to add a section for younger people- places to party, how to get along with police/public rules and much more.
Also I feel a responsibilty for my country to disprove those wrong opinions that Estonia is some kind of arm extension for Russia/or even part of Russia & is a Siberia-like cold, poor & ugly place to be.
I decided to use free website services at first & I hope you don't mind. I created this page not long ago & I work very hard to add rest of the sections in 1-2 days.
Any questions about Estonia or ideas for website to help you out?
I will answer every question & update this site every day!
I'm very grateful if you share this link or let me know if I've made any mistakes in English.
All about Estonia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Is my plan ok
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 16 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 23 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?