My name is Chris & I'm Estonian.
I noticed that people are in trouble & don't know anything about my home country. I decided to create a website to help you out.
It should help you to choose your travel destinations & give you some travel tips if you decide to visit my beautiful country. I will add interesting things from geography, history, MUST-SEE-VISIT places & events etc. I'm 20 years old & I know that there are people who are not interested in history etc, so I'm going to add a section for younger people- places to party, how to get along with police/public rules and much more.
Also I feel a responsibilty for my country to disprove those wrong opinions that Estonia is some kind of arm extension for Russia/or even part of Russia & is a Siberia-like cold, poor & ugly place to be.
I decided to use free website services at first & I hope you don't mind. I created this page not long ago & I work very hard to add rest of the sections in 1-2 days.
Any questions about Estonia or ideas for website to help you out?
I will answer every question & update this site every day!
I'm very grateful if you share this link or let me know if I've made any mistakes in English.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Lisbon
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 Dog friendly hotels
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?