My name is Chris & I'm Estonian.
I noticed that people are in trouble & don't know anything about my home country. I decided to create a website to help you out.
It should help you to choose your travel destinations & give you some travel tips if you decide to visit my beautiful country. I will add interesting things from geography, history, MUST-SEE-VISIT places & events etc. I'm 20 years old & I know that there are people who are not interested in history etc, so I'm going to add a section for younger people- places to party, how to get along with police/public rules and much more.
Also I feel a responsibilty for my country to disprove those wrong opinions that Estonia is some kind of arm extension for Russia/or even part of Russia & is a Siberia-like cold, poor & ugly place to be.
I decided to use free website services at first & I hope you don't mind. I created this page not long ago & I work very hard to add rest of the sections in 1-2 days.
Any questions about Estonia or ideas for website to help you out?
I will answer every question & update this site every day!
I'm very grateful if you share this link or let me know if I've made any mistakes in English.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 7 Norway Honeymoon
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 11 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 12 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 13 Our future trip to Greece
- 14 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 17 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 20 Pay attention to your watches !
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Christmas Day in Granada
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy