Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
All 8 days in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 2 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 3 South of Switzerland
- 4 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 5 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 6 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 7 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 8 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 9 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 12 Home Base in Belgium
- 13 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 14 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 17 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 18 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Itinerary for Spain
- 21 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 22 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 23 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 24 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 25 2 different itineraries