Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 5 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 8 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 We are back!
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary