Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 vienna
- 18 Questions about Polish sights
- 19 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Italy
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets