Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 2 Seville in late January
- 3 Norfolk base
- 4 Berlin restaurant recs
- 5 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 6 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 7 RFID Protection
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 10 Drinks in Spain
- 11 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 12 12 days europe
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 16 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 17 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 18 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 19 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 20 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 23 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?