Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Rome or Venice first
- 3 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 4 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 5 Uber Apologizes for London Mistakes...
- 6 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Loire or Provence in January?
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 14 Day trip from London in December
- 15 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 16 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 17 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 22 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 25 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4