Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 2 Public Transport information App/Website
- 3 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 10 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 11 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 12 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 13 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 14 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 15 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 16 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 17 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 18 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 19 Day River trips from Porto
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 London with kids
- 22 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 23 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 24 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 25 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?