Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
All 8 days in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 2 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 3 London - Site List Triage -
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 6 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 7 Cell phones in Ireland
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 12 Priceline for London hotels
- 13 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 14 Ireland itinerary
- 15 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Fjords, How To?
- 18 Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 20 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 24 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?