Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 2 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 3 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Seville to Cordoba
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 22 Sim Cards
- 23 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 Portugal rental car