Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Athens
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague