Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 4 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 5 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 6 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 9 선릉역안마 ⟦o1o 2816 2526⟧ 윤실장⦍24시간OPEN⦐선릉역안마방
- 10 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 13 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 14 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 15 강남황제안마o1o-2816-2526↗강남황제서비스안마 강남2:1안마
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 18 Italy Trip Report
- 19 One day in milan
- 20 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 21 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 London Restaurants
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....