Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
All 8 days in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford Bus Company-Key Smart Card
- 2 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 3 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 4 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 London Trip Travel
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Norway 2014
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?