Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
All 8 days in Paris?
- 1 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 2 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 3 Paros or Naxos?
- 4 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 7 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 8 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 11 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 12 General questions about Sicily
- 13 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 14 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 15 Zee Best
- 16 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 17 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 18 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 19 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 20 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 21 What to Give to Host Family
- 22 Rome apartment
- 23 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 24 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 25 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?