Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 2 Seeking a special place in France
- 3 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 4 Storage of extra luggage
- 5 buying Eruos in advance
- 6 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 7 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 8 Greece after the Vote
- 9 Hamlet and castles
- 10 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 11 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 12 Paris Picture Overlays
- 13 Spending money
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 16 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 17 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Elba
- 20 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 21 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 22 electrical adaptor plugs
- 23 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 24 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report