Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French towns in autumn
- 2 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 3 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 4 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 5 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 6 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 7 What area of Venice to stay?
- 8 la spezia vs. levanto
- 9 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 10 Southern Puglia Italy
- 11 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 12 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 13 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 14 Travel help laundary
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 17 Puglia and Matera
- 18 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 19 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 20 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 21 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 22 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 23 6 nights in Dublin
- 24 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 25 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?