Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
All 8 days in Paris?
- 1 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 13 British drivers
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Spain Travel
- 22 Venice in Jan
- 23 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!