Just started reading this forum today. Definitely a lot of Great posts! Am new to this and looking for tips on the upcoming trip.
This will be our first trip to France with our 18 months old son. Take that into consideration....
We're debating if we should stay in Paris for all 8 days or squeeze in a 3-day trip to Nice. If we go to Nice, should we travel to Nice by train or fly?
Also, since an earlier post had a link to shuttle service with car seat, am thinking we shouldnt bring the car seat. If we don't plan to use taxis (since we won't have a car seat), what's the best way to get around the city?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What clothes?
- 2 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 5 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 10 Croatia Itenerary
- 11 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 12 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 13 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 14 Bavaria in August
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 18 Bandol port of call
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 August
- 22 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)