We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Alilaguna to Venice Airport from Dorsoduro?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?