We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Alilaguna to Venice Airport from Dorsoduro?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Schengen rule made easy
- 5 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 6 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 7 Need help with itinerary
- 8 Cyprus photo gallery
- 9 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 One month (ish) in Spain
- 12 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 15 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Sorrento Advice Please
- 19 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 20 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Mama Mia Italy!
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Ireland or Scotland
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata