We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Alilaguna to Venice Airport from Dorsoduro?
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 6 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 7 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 8 What is the best food in France?
- 9 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 10 ferry to Harwich
- 11 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 12 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Berlin Hotels
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 17 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 20 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 21 Tennyson Home
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 Where to stay in London in July
- 25 Backpacking through Europe