We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 8 Russia in two weeks in December
- 9 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 10 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 15 Norway Honeymoon
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !