We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Route des Vins
- 2 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Les Invalides Night Show
- 8 base for Andalucia
- 9 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 10 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 17 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 18 limousine services - milan - rome
- 19 Regarding Residence Permit
- 20 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 21 Homesaty
- 22 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 23 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 24 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 25 Seville: Churches and Convent