We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 3 cell phone companys
- 4 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 11 Ravello to Paestum
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 18 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 25 Itinerary Help!