We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 2 Switzerland in mid-April
- 3 visa appointment experience
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 What to take to Germany
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 9 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Hamam Istanbul?
- 16 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 20 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 25 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe