We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 14 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Switzerland in October
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.