We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firt time VISA applicant
- 2 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 3 Murren to Prague
- 4 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 5 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Le Marche Research Help
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Need Information about French Alps
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN