We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 2 Juangfrau / mt
- 3 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 4 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 5 The highlands
- 6 Loire Valley itinerary
- 7 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 8 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 9 Should we go to Vienna?
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 13 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 16 Renting a car
- 17 February in Florence
- 18 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 19 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 22 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 23 Naxos hotel question
- 24 written guide for Olympia
- 25 La Scala Opera Tickets