We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving itinerary
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Greece Itinerary
- 4 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 5 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 6 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 9 From London to Paris to US
- 10 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 15 Barcelona Car rental return
- 16 My First Trip to Europe...
- 17 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 18 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 19 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 20 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 21 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 22 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 25 Naples or Genoa