We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Alilaguna to Venice Airport from Dorsoduro?
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Apartment location
- 4 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 5 portugal
- 6 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 7 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 8 Paris trip report
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 11 Edinburgh
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 14 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 15 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 16 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 20 Refining London and Scotland
- 21 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 22 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 23 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 24 Help with itenerary
- 25 Rhine River Intinerary