We're SO excited for our trip to Italy next week, the last leg being in Venice. We need your expert advice on our plans to take the Alilaguna from our hotel to the Marco Polo Airport. We're staying at the Hotel American Dinesen in Dorsoduro, near the Zattare stop, and trying to figure out how long the ride will take. I've read it can take up to 90 minutes. Our flight leaves at 10:45 am (Lufthansa), so is it safe to say we should be looking at a pick-up time of 7 am to be on the safe side?
We've been looking through all other options, but it seems like hired water taxis, which may take shorter, are expensive. The most reasonable one we found was on Viator, but it had mixed reviews, and we're not sure entirely about where we're meeting the boat.
Any tips and suggestions welcome! (We're willing to spend up to about 40 euros for a transfer.
Alilaguna to Venice Airport from Dorsoduro?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 6 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 9 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 10 car rental agency
- 11 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 14 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 15 Trains
- 16 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 DVD players in France
- 19 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 20 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 23 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 24 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 25 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation