In doing some research we are thinking of taking the alilaguna from Hotel Hesperia to the airport. It seems pretty straight forward to me. Since we have never been to Venice just wanted a little input.
Alilaguna to airport
- 1 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 2 A chacun son goût
- 3 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 4 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 5 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 6 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 7 Cuenca or Toledo
- 8 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 9 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 10 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 11 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 12 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 15 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 18 Timeshare freebies (free accomodation but you have to "partcipate" in their presentation)
- 19 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 20 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 21 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 22 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Navigo Decouverte