My husband and I are travelling to Venice in May. Trying to decide which is the best way to get from the airport to Rialto bridge around 7pm in the evening (we are staying in Pensione Guerrato).
Alilaguna would be about $33 total for both of us, about 54 minute ride to Rialto bridge. Bus/Vaporetti would be about $19, with a 20 min bus ride and 30 min vaporetti ride. Comes out to be about the same timewise...
It seems like Alilaguna would be worth it, since there's only 2 of us and for $14 more, I've heard it's a cool way to see Venice for the first time.
Any thoughts/advice? Would the $14 extra be worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 라이브바카라＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷라이브바카라‷)
- 3 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 4 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 5 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 6 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 12 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands