My husband and I are travelling to Venice in May. Trying to decide which is the best way to get from the airport to Rialto bridge around 7pm in the evening (we are staying in Pensione Guerrato).
Alilaguna would be about $33 total for both of us, about 54 minute ride to Rialto bridge. Bus/Vaporetti would be about $19, with a 20 min bus ride and 30 min vaporetti ride. Comes out to be about the same timewise...
It seems like Alilaguna would be worth it, since there's only 2 of us and for $14 more, I've heard it's a cool way to see Venice for the first time.
Any thoughts/advice? Would the $14 extra be worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 2 Acropolis Athens
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 13 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb