My husband and I are travelling to Venice in May. Trying to decide which is the best way to get from the airport to Rialto bridge around 7pm in the evening (we are staying in Pensione Guerrato).
Alilaguna would be about $33 total for both of us, about 54 minute ride to Rialto bridge. Bus/Vaporetti would be about $19, with a 20 min bus ride and 30 min vaporetti ride. Comes out to be about the same timewise...
It seems like Alilaguna would be worth it, since there's only 2 of us and for $14 more, I've heard it's a cool way to see Venice for the first time.
Any thoughts/advice? Would the $14 extra be worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 2 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 3 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 4 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 5 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 8 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 9 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 10 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 11 Appenzell in December?
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 14 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 15 Iceland in January/February
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 22 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 25 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria