My husband and I are travelling to Venice in May. Trying to decide which is the best way to get from the airport to Rialto bridge around 7pm in the evening (we are staying in Pensione Guerrato).
Alilaguna would be about $33 total for both of us, about 54 minute ride to Rialto bridge. Bus/Vaporetti would be about $19, with a 20 min bus ride and 30 min vaporetti ride. Comes out to be about the same timewise...
It seems like Alilaguna would be worth it, since there's only 2 of us and for $14 more, I've heard it's a cool way to see Venice for the first time.
Any thoughts/advice? Would the $14 extra be worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 2 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 3 Avoid Europcar!
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 9 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 12 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 13 Need help in completing trip details
- 14 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 15 Which area to stay in London
- 16 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 17 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 18 Madrid food advice needed
- 19 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 20 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 21 Split to Hvar
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild