My husband and I are travelling to Venice in May. Trying to decide which is the best way to get from the airport to Rialto bridge around 7pm in the evening (we are staying in Pensione Guerrato).
Alilaguna would be about $33 total for both of us, about 54 minute ride to Rialto bridge. Bus/Vaporetti would be about $19, with a 20 min bus ride and 30 min vaporetti ride. Comes out to be about the same timewise...
It seems like Alilaguna would be worth it, since there's only 2 of us and for $14 more, I've heard it's a cool way to see Venice for the first time.
Any thoughts/advice? Would the $14 extra be worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 November in Rome
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Germany or Sweden
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Rome -- The next time around
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Transport for local Venice travel
- 18 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 19 Campania in June, July, September
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 22 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 23 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa