I’m really trying to decide between Hotel Montiboli in Alicante or La Posada del Mar Hotel in Denia. We will spend 3 nights in this area in May. Not sure which “area” we might enjoy more. We will likely have a car for at least one day, maybe the whole time. We kinda want to be in an area where we can walk around town, with lots of restaurants and bars nearby, but would also love to be in beautiful area overlooking the ocean as well. We’d even opt to save some money and spend a little less on a hotel if there are any other suggestions? We don’t need fancy, but location and surroundings are very important. Any advice to help sway my decision?
Alicante or Denia? Can't make up my mind!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 5 Italy
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 21 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 22 Travel with Teens
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Snowboarding in Poland