I’m really trying to decide between Hotel Montiboli in Alicante or La Posada del Mar Hotel in Denia. We will spend 3 nights in this area in May. Not sure which “area” we might enjoy more. We will likely have a car for at least one day, maybe the whole time. We kinda want to be in an area where we can walk around town, with lots of restaurants and bars nearby, but would also love to be in beautiful area overlooking the ocean as well. We’d even opt to save some money and spend a little less on a hotel if there are any other suggestions? We don’t need fancy, but location and surroundings are very important. Any advice to help sway my decision?
Alicante or Denia? Can't make up my mind!!
- 1 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 2 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 3 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 4 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 9 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 How Long For Santorini?
- 12 Best area for wine and which one?
- 13 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 14 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 15 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 16 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 19 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 20 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 21 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 22 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 23 Germany with 6 month old.
- 24 France by rail or car?
- 25 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base