I’m really trying to decide between Hotel Montiboli in Alicante or La Posada del Mar Hotel in Denia. We will spend 3 nights in this area in May. Not sure which “area” we might enjoy more. We will likely have a car for at least one day, maybe the whole time. We kinda want to be in an area where we can walk around town, with lots of restaurants and bars nearby, but would also love to be in beautiful area overlooking the ocean as well. We’d even opt to save some money and spend a little less on a hotel if there are any other suggestions? We don’t need fancy, but location and surroundings are very important. Any advice to help sway my decision?
Alicante or Denia? Can't make up my mind!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Ireland in a week
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 12 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!