I’m really trying to decide between Hotel Montiboli in Alicante or La Posada del Mar Hotel in Denia. We will spend 3 nights in this area in May. Not sure which “area” we might enjoy more. We will likely have a car for at least one day, maybe the whole time. We kinda want to be in an area where we can walk around town, with lots of restaurants and bars nearby, but would also love to be in beautiful area overlooking the ocean as well. We’d even opt to save some money and spend a little less on a hotel if there are any other suggestions? We don’t need fancy, but location and surroundings are very important. Any advice to help sway my decision?
Alicante or Denia? Can't make up my mind!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 2 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 3 days in Rome
- 7 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 8 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 10 Northern Spain
- 11 Akrotiri Tours
- 12 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 13 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Rome tram update...
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 24 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 25 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?