I’m really trying to decide between Hotel Montiboli in Alicante or La Posada del Mar Hotel in Denia. We will spend 3 nights in this area in May. Not sure which “area” we might enjoy more. We will likely have a car for at least one day, maybe the whole time. We kinda want to be in an area where we can walk around town, with lots of restaurants and bars nearby, but would also love to be in beautiful area overlooking the ocean as well. We’d even opt to save some money and spend a little less on a hotel if there are any other suggestions? We don’t need fancy, but location and surroundings are very important. Any advice to help sway my decision?
Alicante or Denia? Can't make up my mind!!
- 1 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 6 day trips from Stuttgart
- 7 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 8 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 9 Normandy on our own?
- 10 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 11 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 12 Car rental
- 13 Ordering wine in Paris
- 14 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 15 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 16 Paris Recommendations
- 17 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 18 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 19 London Evening Activity
- 20 Rome & Southern Italy
- 21 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 22 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 23 Northern Italy
- 24 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 25 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!