Trying to buy tickets to the Alhambra for Oct 10 and the website (http://www.servicaixa.com/nav/landings/en/mucho_mas/alhambra/alhambra.html) is saying that there is only one ticket remaining for the afternoon. Morning is all sold out. I need two tickets. Is this typical, that it sells out so far in advance? Is there any other way to get tickets?
Alhambra Tickets - sold out??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 Arctic Circle in December
- 7 Catalonia
- 8 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 11 Macarons!
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 14 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 15 Sammezzano update
- 16 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 17 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 18 ideas for Portugal please
- 19 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 20 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 21 Transportation in Paris
- 22 airport transportation
- 23 2 Days in Brussels
- 24 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 25 Switzerland - where to for this trip?