Trying to buy tickets to the Alhambra for Oct 10 and the website (http://www.servicaixa.com/nav/landings/en/mucho_mas/alhambra/alhambra.html) is saying that there is only one ticket remaining for the afternoon. Morning is all sold out. I need two tickets. Is this typical, that it sells out so far in advance? Is there any other way to get tickets?
Alhambra Tickets - sold out??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 7 days in Andalucia