Someone please help and make it clear.
We are about to book for Alhambra tickets online through ticket master. What confused me was about the quantity of the tickets that needs inserting. Kids are under 12 ( they are six and 5 years old) and ticket is free for them.
Do I insert 2 tickets for us OR 5 tickets? Because information on ticket master's website stated 'Admission for children under 12 is free but tickets must be purchased at the same time as the others. All visitors must carry a ticket when entering the Monument'.
If I insert 5, money for 5 tickets would be deducted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Help required with Itinerary
- 22 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 23 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy