Someone please help and make it clear.
We are about to book for Alhambra tickets online through ticket master. What confused me was about the quantity of the tickets that needs inserting. Kids are under 12 ( they are six and 5 years old) and ticket is free for them.
Do I insert 2 tickets for us OR 5 tickets? Because information on ticket master's website stated 'Admission for children under 12 is free but tickets must be purchased at the same time as the others. All visitors must carry a ticket when entering the Monument'.
If I insert 5, money for 5 tickets would be deducted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 13 Paris to Italy
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 16 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Great Value Vacations - NOT