Someone please help and make it clear.
We are about to book for Alhambra tickets online through ticket master. What confused me was about the quantity of the tickets that needs inserting. Kids are under 12 ( they are six and 5 years old) and ticket is free for them.
Do I insert 2 tickets for us OR 5 tickets? Because information on ticket master's website stated 'Admission for children under 12 is free but tickets must be purchased at the same time as the others. All visitors must carry a ticket when entering the Monument'.
If I insert 5, money for 5 tickets would be deducted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Europe
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 AMS Car Rental
- 5 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 6 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 14 Munich itinerary review
- 15 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 18 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 weekend from cologne germany
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Christmas - New Year Holiday