Someone please help and make it clear.
We are about to book for Alhambra tickets online through ticket master. What confused me was about the quantity of the tickets that needs inserting. Kids are under 12 ( they are six and 5 years old) and ticket is free for them.
Do I insert 2 tickets for us OR 5 tickets? Because information on ticket master's website stated 'Admission for children under 12 is free but tickets must be purchased at the same time as the others. All visitors must carry a ticket when entering the Monument'.
If I insert 5, money for 5 tickets would be deducted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Gluten Free in Italy
- 6 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 7 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 8 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 9 Car rental in Paris
- 10 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 11 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 12 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 13 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 14 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 17 Sentimental Journey
- 18 A few last minute questions
- 19 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 23 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 24 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours