Someone please help and make it clear.
We are about to book for Alhambra tickets online through ticket master. What confused me was about the quantity of the tickets that needs inserting. Kids are under 12 ( they are six and 5 years old) and ticket is free for them.
Do I insert 2 tickets for us OR 5 tickets? Because information on ticket master's website stated 'Admission for children under 12 is free but tickets must be purchased at the same time as the others. All visitors must carry a ticket when entering the Monument'.
If I insert 5, money for 5 tickets would be deducted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 2 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 3 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 4 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 Shopping in Paris
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 9 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 10 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 11 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 12 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 15 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?