Someone please help and make it clear.
We are about to book for Alhambra tickets online through ticket master. What confused me was about the quantity of the tickets that needs inserting. Kids are under 12 ( they are six and 5 years old) and ticket is free for them.
Do I insert 2 tickets for us OR 5 tickets? Because information on ticket master's website stated 'Admission for children under 12 is free but tickets must be purchased at the same time as the others. All visitors must carry a ticket when entering the Monument'.
If I insert 5, money for 5 tickets would be deducted.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Todi as a stopover?
- 4 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 5 Istanbul: hectic, opulent, diverse and extremely welcoming
- 6 Another Visit to London
- 7 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 8 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 9 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 10 Forints or Euros?
- 11 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 12 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 13 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 16 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 17 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 18 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 19 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 20 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 21 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 22 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 23 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 24 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 25 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean