Someone please help and make it clear.
We are about to book for Alhambra tickets online through ticket master. What confused me was about the quantity of the tickets that needs inserting. Kids are under 12 ( they are six and 5 years old) and ticket is free for them.
Do I insert 2 tickets for us OR 5 tickets? Because information on ticket master's website stated 'Admission for children under 12 is free but tickets must be purchased at the same time as the others. All visitors must carry a ticket when entering the Monument'.
If I insert 5, money for 5 tickets would be deducted.
Alhambra tickets booking online
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 2 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Italian Lakes
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 8 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 9 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 10 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 11 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 18 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 21 Naxos in May
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 24 Trains in Europe
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland