Have a few questions about visiting Alhambra. We will be there between 21-23 of May and will be arriving from Madrid on train.
I'm planning getting tickets for Alhambra at Night Palaces on the day of arrival, probably 10 PM or 10:30 PM time slots.
On the next day we want to visit Alhambra General, should we buy earliest tickets at say 8:30? When should we reserve time slot for Nazrid Palaces? 10PM?
Alternatively, I've seen someone mentioning that in case of hot weather (which probably will be at the end of May?) it's good idea to visit gardens in the morning and palaces after? So, can we still book tickets for 8:30, go to gardens and reserve Nazrid Palaces for, I don't know, maybe 1PM?
One more question - tickets are still not available on tickermaster for May, can you buy them via phone already for May? I'm afraid that time slots can be already exhausted for our visit and I can ask our apartment owner to buy tickets for us ASAP.
Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 8 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 Travel in Europe
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 November in Rome
- 18 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Christmas markets