Have a few questions about visiting Alhambra. We will be there between 21-23 of May and will be arriving from Madrid on train.
I'm planning getting tickets for Alhambra at Night Palaces on the day of arrival, probably 10 PM or 10:30 PM time slots.
On the next day we want to visit Alhambra General, should we buy earliest tickets at say 8:30? When should we reserve time slot for Nazrid Palaces? 10PM?
Alternatively, I've seen someone mentioning that in case of hot weather (which probably will be at the end of May?) it's good idea to visit gardens in the morning and palaces after? So, can we still book tickets for 8:30, go to gardens and reserve Nazrid Palaces for, I don't know, maybe 1PM?
One more question - tickets are still not available on tickermaster for May, can you buy them via phone already for May? I'm afraid that time slots can be already exhausted for our visit and I can ask our apartment owner to buy tickets for us ASAP.
Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 2 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 seat reservations
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 Jewish Vienna
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Reaching the Lake District
- 17 Positano Hotel in September
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?