Have a few questions about visiting Alhambra. We will be there between 21-23 of May and will be arriving from Madrid on train.
I'm planning getting tickets for Alhambra at Night Palaces on the day of arrival, probably 10 PM or 10:30 PM time slots.
On the next day we want to visit Alhambra General, should we buy earliest tickets at say 8:30? When should we reserve time slot for Nazrid Palaces? 10PM?
Alternatively, I've seen someone mentioning that in case of hot weather (which probably will be at the end of May?) it's good idea to visit gardens in the morning and palaces after? So, can we still book tickets for 8:30, go to gardens and reserve Nazrid Palaces for, I don't know, maybe 1PM?
One more question - tickets are still not available on tickermaster for May, can you buy them via phone already for May? I'm afraid that time slots can be already exhausted for our visit and I can ask our apartment owner to buy tickets for us ASAP.
Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meteora for older folk
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 5 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 Athens
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years