I read or heard somewhere that there is a 20 min. walk from the gate to the Nasrid Palace. Is that correct? Also, is the walk uphill or flat? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Transports in Santorini
- 6 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 7 Scotland Votes "No"
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 10 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 11 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 12 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 13 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 14 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 17 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 18 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 french riviera
- 23 Hey Fodor's
- 24 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals