Hi all -
I'm hoping someone could offer a suggestion or insight into a concern I have regarding a private guided tour of the Alhambra.
I'm planning this trip for my parents, and their #1 bucket list item is to see the Alhambra. We've booked a private tour (company has good reviews), and while they've "confirmed" the tour date, they won't give us a meeting time until 5-7 days before the tour. Should I be concerned they won't get tickets? It's for October 3 - so I imagine tickets should still be available?
I've tried myself to look for tickets on Ticketmaster - and I can't even get to the Ticketmaster site. It just says "You don't have permission to access / on this server.".
Anyone ever heard of this? Should I be concerned? They're only in Granada for one day and an evening - so it puts us in a tough spot. I want to make this happen for them - but I have no experience with this.
Thanks in advance for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 5 Lake Como,Italy
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Traveling in Belgium
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 15 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 16 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 Language to use in Belgium
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
Hi all -