Hi all -
I'm hoping someone could offer a suggestion or insight into a concern I have regarding a private guided tour of the Alhambra.
I'm planning this trip for my parents, and their #1 bucket list item is to see the Alhambra. We've booked a private tour (company has good reviews), and while they've "confirmed" the tour date, they won't give us a meeting time until 5-7 days before the tour. Should I be concerned they won't get tickets? It's for October 3 - so I imagine tickets should still be available?
I've tried myself to look for tickets on Ticketmaster - and I can't even get to the Ticketmaster site. It just says "You don't have permission to access / on this server.".
Anyone ever heard of this? Should I be concerned? They're only in Granada for one day and an evening - so it puts us in a tough spot. I want to make this happen for them - but I have no experience with this.
Thanks in advance for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville to Cordoba
- 2 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 10 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 11 ATM
- 12 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 13 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 Bernese Oberland
- 24 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
Hi all -