Hi all -
I'm hoping someone could offer a suggestion or insight into a concern I have regarding a private guided tour of the Alhambra.
I'm planning this trip for my parents, and their #1 bucket list item is to see the Alhambra. We've booked a private tour (company has good reviews), and while they've "confirmed" the tour date, they won't give us a meeting time until 5-7 days before the tour. Should I be concerned they won't get tickets? It's for October 3 - so I imagine tickets should still be available?
I've tried myself to look for tickets on Ticketmaster - and I can't even get to the Ticketmaster site. It just says "You don't have permission to access / on this server.".
Anyone ever heard of this? Should I be concerned? They're only in Granada for one day and an evening - so it puts us in a tough spot. I want to make this happen for them - but I have no experience with this.
Thanks in advance for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Madrid/Lisbon
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost
Hi all -