Hi all -
I'm hoping someone could offer a suggestion or insight into a concern I have regarding a private guided tour of the Alhambra.
I'm planning this trip for my parents, and their #1 bucket list item is to see the Alhambra. We've booked a private tour (company has good reviews), and while they've "confirmed" the tour date, they won't give us a meeting time until 5-7 days before the tour. Should I be concerned they won't get tickets? It's for October 3 - so I imagine tickets should still be available?
I've tried myself to look for tickets on Ticketmaster - and I can't even get to the Ticketmaster site. It just says "You don't have permission to access / on this server.".
Anyone ever heard of this? Should I be concerned? They're only in Granada for one day and an evening - so it puts us in a tough spot. I want to make this happen for them - but I have no experience with this.
Thanks in advance for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 2 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 5 B&B in Ireland
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 14 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Apartment Montreux area
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 24 An evening in London
- 25 Wine Shipping from Puglia
Hi all -